Ronaldo...

If this shit was to happen (100% it won't) and we won the champions league with him in our squad, he'd want all the glory.
Then when he retired he'd being waxing lyrical about the rags and Madrid in his memoirs and probably slagging us to get more sales.
Don't go near city

Heard a little rumour that RONALDO would be up for a move across town again,
look would not be my cup of tea, but a new WELCOME to Manchester poster campaign could tip them over the edge

free transfer, 12 month deal, then New York city,
And play where exactly?

If we were seriously gonna go for an elite Superstar type, I'd rather Neymar to be honest, because at least he plays in a position we could actually do with strengthening.

Make him literally crawl on his hands and knees from Trafford to the Etihad and then tell him the best we can do is pay for his Uber back.

Can you imagine the strop he'd pull as soon as he doesn't play a Champions League game? All he's looking to do is make sure he stays ahead of Messi in the all time scoring charts and future proof his record from the likes of Haaland and Mbappe.

Drop your wage demands and fuck off to Qarabag, mate.

If you remember, the Kane deal fell through..then Ronaldo was being pursued.. I guess it was 50/50 on the forum for Ronaldo.. now if we bought him, would we have got Haaland, probably not? I thought Haaland was going to RM..It seemed a cert..Looking back and looking at his current behaviour thank heavens it did not happen.. A self preening rag who puts himself ahead of the team ethic. It almost seems like the rags have reverted to our previous behaviour. Not quite up there so resort to buying great players but at the end of their careers..We did it with Weah, Fowler, Schmeichel, McManaman to name just a few etc.. Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.