Rooney appointed Plymouth's manager

Yes I get that. But if he gets them relegated.....?
Which he will.

Argyle only just stayed up this season. They won’t have a chance of avoiding relegation, if that fat, thick bastard is put in charge.

Birmingham were on the edge of the playoff race, when shrek took over, and they went down.

I see he's being linked with the Plymouth gig. I mean; seriously? How is he getting managerial jobs? His record, after an okay-ish initial spell at Derby, has been risible.
Hoping his name recognition will help attract players perhaps?

They’ve never been able to outbid clubs for players and have been relying on smart loan deals for years so maybe hoping United will send them some youngsters

So the outside world can see what a fooking awfull coach he is yet another club cannot see it ????
He was the main reason Derby went down
He was the main reason Birmingham went down.
So in his two spells with EFL clubs hes been at the heart of there relegations yet hes deemed good enough for Plymouth ????
Fooking amazing where a name can get you isnt it

RIP Plymouth
New club founded Wayne Rooneys Plymouth

shocking appointment but at least gets him off the tv, mind you it will be yet another ex rag who will take his spot
The fawning the BBC did yesterday over the fat, thick, granny-shagging Scouse twat was off the scale.

It was fucking nauseating.

I don't watch anything with this fat slug on so not seen how he looks these days.
Just looked on bbc sport a picture of him on there.
Fuck me what the fuck has he been eating.
Apart from everything

Werthers Originals from all the little old ladies he’s been banging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.