Rooney appointed Plymouth's manager

The stories that were coming out of the Birmingham camp about Rooney were astonishing, and not in a good way. Has nobody at Plymouth asked around in football? He will doubtless be sacked before Christmas, and eventually people will realise that it was Rosenior who did the good work at Derby, not Rooney. I feel genuinely sorry for Plymouths fans.

I'm fascinated by how big and red his head is getting. Will look like he's been attacked by African Hornets after 3 months at Plymouth.

He should get himself down to Jesters on Union Street. Plenty of slack, haggered old gronks in there.

And an abundance of pizza and kebab shops within stumbling distance.

r259-Jesters-exterior.jpg

When will these clubs owners ever learn ? Brum were going great guns and hot on the tail for a promotion push before this Blue rinse botherer turned up, they got relegated. Big names = big money = big financial problems. But hey, we can be in the spotlight for 15 minutes and look really cool. Fuckin knobheads.

The stories that were coming out of the Birmingham camp about Rooney were astonishing, and not in a good way. Has nobody at Plymouth asked around in football? He will doubtless be sacked before Christmas, and eventually people will realise that it was Rosenior who did the good work at Derby, not Rooney. I feel genuinely sorry for Plymouths fans.
I bet Exeter supporters don’t.

They will be laughing their bollocks off.

When will these clubs owners ever learn ? Brum were going great guns and hot on the tail for a promotion push before this Blue rinse botherer turned up, they got relegated. Big names = big money = big financial problems. But hey, we can be in the spotlight for 15 minutes and look really cool. Fuckin knobheads.
Blue rinse botherer - brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.