Rooney - Plymouth Argyle manager

There are a lot of things he could have said, like early in the season, work in progress, will be better and can be better, or take some responsibility off the players like good man managers always manage to do in what they say. Instead, this prick has basically just called all his players crap......

Plymouth Argyle head coach Wayne Rooney told BBC Radio Devon:

"I'm disappointed, angry, surprised.

"I think from everything we've seen from the players throughout pre-season today was a surprise to me.

"We knew it was important to try and get through the first 20 minutes and then try and get some composure and some calmness to the game, and we didn't manage to do that.

"I think the basics of the game today was not good enough and for me that's not acceptable.

"Whether that's getting to the ball, tackling, being aggressive and staying with runners - we knew Sheffield Wednesday were one of the best teams in the league last season at crosses and cutbacks and it was four goals from crosses and cutbacks, which we worked a lot on throughout the week, so I'm really disappointed."

There are a lot of things he could have said, like early in the season, work in progress, will be better and can be better, or take some responsibility off the players like good man managers always manage to do in what they say. Instead, this prick has basically just called all his players crap......

Plymouth Argyle head coach Wayne Rooney told BBC Radio Devon:

"I'm disappointed, angry, surprised.

"I think from everything we've seen from the players throughout pre-season today was a surprise to me.

"We knew it was important to try and get through the first 20 minutes and then try and get some composure and some calmness to the game, and we didn't manage to do that.

"I think the basics of the game today was not good enough and for me that's not acceptable.

"Whether that's getting to the ball, tackling, being aggressive and staying with runners - we knew Sheffield Wednesday were one of the best teams in the league last season at crosses and cutbacks and it was four goals from crosses and cutbacks, which we worked a lot on throughout the week, so I'm really disappointed."
He’s a scouser so I don’t suppose it can be his fault

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.