Rooney - Plymouth Argyle manager

Probably lost the dressing room after 1 game.
Perhaps if he concentrated on scouting and training/preparation during pre season instead on being on TV so much during the Euros they would have been better prepared for the opening game.

Plymouth Argyle head coach Wayne Rooney says his players will not play again if they repeat their performance in their heavy opening day loss.

Sheffield Wednesday registered 30 shots against Plymouth, 10 of which were on target.

Seems like Carpet Head is learning from Tent Peg the tactical genius when it comes to the art of defending.

It's funny as fuck that Rooney, Keane, Neville are all on "The Debate", All three discussing football and how teams should set up and what they should and shouldn't do, Yet all all three are failures in management, Not only failures, Possibly the three worst managers ever.

Yet people tune in to get their "expert analysis". Ffs

I wonder if it's ever crossed his mind to think.."You know what, I'm pretty awful at this management malarkey. Maybe I should try something else."

Given his most recent interview, probably not. It seems it's everybody else's fault for not being good enough.

It's funny as fuck that Rooney, Keane, Neville are all on "The Debate", All three discussing football and how teams should set up and what they should and shouldn't do, Yet all all three are failures in management, Not only failures, Possibly the three worst managers ever.
I'm wondering what it could possibly be that the three of them have in common.

Sheffield Wednesday registered 30 shots against Plymouth, 10 of which were on target.

Seems like Carpet Head is learning from Tent Peg the tactical genius when it comes to the art of defending.

Yet people tune in to get their "expert analysis". Ffs
Don't think Keane was a complete failure ?
Sunderland fans rate him.
Completely agree on the other 2 "herberts" though.
Don't think any of the GPC ex-player arselickers have achieved much ? They certainly never put up a fight even their teams played the Trafford Tramps.
Even Robbie Savage is now having a go...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.