Rooney - Plymouth Argyle manager

Rooney unfortunately is one of those that because he was a good player and played for the rags it would automatically mean he’d make a good coach/manager.Plymouth who I have nothing against have only themselves to blame for bringing him in and the same applies to any other team that is thick enough to do the same..

Don't think Keane was a complete failure ?
Sunderland fans rate him.
Completely agree on the other 2 "herberts" though.
Don't think any of the GPC ex-player arselickers have achieved much ? They certainly never put up a fight even their teams played the Trafford Tramps.
Even Robbie Savage is now having a go...
Horseface will be next to fail around Christmas

Don't think Keane was a complete failure ?
Sunderland fans rate him.
Completely agree on the other 2 "herberts" though.
Don't think any of the GPC ex-player arselickers have achieved much ? They certainly never put up a fight even their teams played the Trafford Tramps.
Even Robbie Savage is now having a go...
Probably a bit harsh for me to call him a complete failure in his managerial career compared to the other two numpties, I know he got Sunderland promoted and kept them in the Premier League the following season, He was constantly signing players for Man Utd on loan at his time in Sunderland, I remember watching Sunderland in the Premier League thinking this is like watching the Rags reserves! Sunderland players had a party when he resigned I think?

His time at Ipswich was a complete shit show.

Probably a bit harsh for me to call him a complete failure in his managerial career compared to the other two numpties, I know he got Sunderland promoted and kept them in the Premier League the following season, He was constantly signing players for Man Utd on loan at his time in Sunderland, I remember watching Sunderland in the Premier League thinking this is like watching the Rags reserves! Sunderland players had a party when he resigned I think?

His time at Ipswich was a complete shit show.

He's far better at self-projection and his hyping up his reputation with the rags than he ever was as a manager, so I doubt that the arrogant **** gives two fucks !

Another pisscan "disciple".
None of the former United players have had managerial success. Ferguson, for all his strengths as a motivator, was not a tactician. He virtually always played a rigid 442 system with fast wingers who hoofed the ball into the box at the first opportunity. Nothing wrong with that at the time but football has moved on. You can tell from the sort of comments former United players make as pundits that they have very limited knowledge.

Last edited:
Only if Salford are relegated.
Not much makes me LOL on here, but that did!

Didn’t like him as a player, don’t rate him as a manager, and not a particularly lovable person, but I do like hearing him talk about his experiences.

To break out as a kid at Everton, immediately making it in the top flight, then go on to get 120 caps and be the top man for United & England for years, he’s seen and done A LOT!

He’s a street kid like many of us were when we were growing up and I think there’s still quite a bit of that in him, which makes his take on things quite interesting to me.

Tha weird thing is that with his accent, and now with his added weight, understanding what he says is getting harder and harder.

I can only wonder how that goes down on the South Coast!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.