Rooney: Beating City will make title sweeter

01Bluefan

Anybody else but this ****........

<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1036452/man-united's-wayne-rooney:-beating-city-would-make-title-sweeter?cc=3888" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... er?cc=3888</a>

And we was just noisy neighbours a couple of seasons ago.

The Rag at work keeps laughing when I say if it's not this season then it will be at some point in the future.

I laugh when he thinks our owners are going to get bored.

not a violent person at all but i'd honestly never stop hitting that **** if i ever had the dis-pleasure of meeting the pube headed twat.

The one player I wouldn't bat a fucking eyelid at if he were to succumb to a career ending injury.

Johnny Evans is at it too, they really do have the most classless set of players ever assembled don't they? Valencia and maybe Berbatov aside as they tend to keep their mouths shut.

weeman19_89 said:

The Rag at work keeps laughing when I say if it's not this season then it will be at some point in the future.

Quoted for great truth.

weeman19_89 said:

Thats some wishful thinking from the cnut, it ain't happening, the earlier they accept reality the sheikh is here for the long haul the better

Rags @ work are now getting more vociferous since they've gone tops of the league than at anytime since the 1-6.

Hope city wins the title eventually to serve as a kick @ d back side for the hypocrite plastics

Blue Haze said:
This is why we must win the title.

Watching those halfwits gloat will be too much.

Couldn't agree more. I just want us to rub these twats faces in the dirt so much after all their classless, arrogant talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.