Rooney: Beating City will make title sweeter

baldybouncer said:
MSP said:
I guess we're all saints in private life, never didn't make some stupid thing,s hag someone we shouldn't, had a fight or whatever else..

I don't care if I'm going to get slagged or not, I refuse to mix football with private life. I can hate someone in football matters but refuse to do that outside of football automatically. I'm too old for that shit.

You should do it too. People are usually being mates with someone because they have similar interests, usually characters too. When you say that Hart is good mate with cnut Rooney, that pretty much implies that Hart could be cnut too and I seriously doubt he is.

And yes, I think Ferguson is cnut in football stuff but outside of it I have a feeling (doesn't mean that I'm right, I don't play golf with him) that he is cool guy in private life. And doesn't give a crap what you think about me because of it :)

Wouldn't say that about Rooney though but the fact that he is cnut as United player for me doesn't automatically translate he is the one in private life.

He shagged a prostitute while his wife was pregnant .... niceeeeeee!

we've all been there though mate...havent we???

I disagree.Football is entwined with real life,supported by real people and played by them too.It is a huge part of people's lives and a lot of tears,passion,money,emotion and sacrifice is put into it.Our club is part of our family.Whole generations go and live and die supporting City.If some guttersnipe slags off City he slags of our family.It is personal.

We can all accept banter.I have mates who are rags,we take the piss,have a wind up but accept when we have been beaten by the better team.I don't rub their noses in it when we beat them and almost vice versa...almost!

Rooney,Ferguson,Camel gob and Evans and the like are all lowlife scum who revel in their supposed superiority and take great delight in taunting and rubbing people's noses in it like the stereotypical playground bullies they are.They deserve all the bad karma coming their way and if there is a God we will win the title and until their careers end they will never win another trophy until they learn some humility and compassion the rag cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.