Rooney: Beating City will make title sweeter

Agree....if the scum do beat us and its a big if . It won't be by 6-1 .yes the title is now there's to loose and oh will I smile if they do...[/quote]<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 am --<br /><br />Agree....if the scum do beat us and its a big if . It won't be by 6-1 .yes the title is now there's to loose and oh will I smile if they do...[/quote]

I am not a fan of rooney from a personal pov (although no one can deny his footballing talents), but im sorry, this thread is over the top. If people can't see that he was steered into answers from that twat from the BBC then your blinkers have completely slipped over your eyes.
This is pure and simple media/press cajoling the interviewee into answering questions that they can spin.

"will it make winning this years title ahead of city who have spent so much money even sweater"?

what is rooney meant to answer.

"der....no"

he has to answer to his fans too

"The 6-1 defeat by City, did that really hurt?"

again, in a court of law, that would be classed as leading the witness.

Its a pathetic attempt from the media to whip up united players to answer questions just to build pressure for us.

My main point is, that united players past and present dont just ring a paper or media station and say "id like to do an interview where i am going to slag off xyz." Its completely the other way round they are asked for an interview and then the questions are posed in a manor that backs you into a corner and makes you look like ur a c#@t.

They have been doing it to bobby re Tevez for half a season.

My advice is, ignore what interviews are given by whoever, and lets just see which club has the best footballers come the end of the season.

If you think we have the best team, then you can be confident.

We also have the 6-1

Graceyboy said:
I am not a fan of rooney from a personal pov (although no one can deny his footballing talents), but im sorry, this thread is over the top. If people can't see that he was steered into answers from that twat from the BBC then your blinkers have completely slipped over your eyes.
This is pure and simple media/press cajoling the interviewee into answering questions that they can spin.

"will it make winning this years title ahead of city who have spent so much money even sweater"?

what is rooney meant to answer.

"der....no"

he has to answer to his fans too

"The 6-1 defeat by City, did that really hurt?"

again, in a court of law, that would be classed as leading the witness.

Its a pathetic attempt from the media to whip up united players to answer questions just to build pressure for us.

My main point is, that united players past and present dont just ring a paper or media station and say "id like to do an interview where i am going to slag off xyz." Its completely the other way round they are asked for an interview and then the questions are posed in a manor that backs you into a corner and makes you look like ur a c#@t.

They have been doing it to bobby re Tevez for half a season.

My advice is, ignore what interviews are given by whoever, and lets just see which club has the best footballers come the end of the season.

If you think we have the best team, then you can be confident.

We also have the 6-1

That's all well and good, and we know that players are coerced into making a statement that then becomes eminently quotable on the media.

However, Rooney (similar to Ferdinand), needs no encouragement to log on to his Twitter account and misspell the first thing that comes into his head. In the context of his wretched instinct and puerile perspective on life, these thoughts are always going to be playground bully garbage. He's a moron that even most Utd fans struggle to tolerate.

We just need to bide our time. Once he hits his late twenties, piles on weight, loses his pace, and gets sent off for late tackles very other game... then we can start really laugh at him.

This is not coincidence, or being led by the media. United have had a pretty obvious policy for a while of players, and ex players going to the media and talking about the title and how we're going to bottle it.

Johnny Evans turn today.

Ferguson has figured out that he can't get into Bobby Manc's head like he could with the likes of Keegan and Benitez. So he gets the players to play the mind games hoping that will get into our heads. Get the fans nervous and it will cascade down on to the pitch. It's just a smoksecreen and it's up to us to make sure that we're not falling for it. We've got to believe that this team can win every game from now on.

Another thing : I wouldn't bet against Blackburn getting something off the Rags at Ewood. They're fighting for their lives and suddenly there appears to be light at the end of the tunnel.

Can't stand the badge kissing hypocrite.. "once a blue always a blue".. Funny how he gives it the big one now they are top again, last time they had a bad spell he tried to engineer a move/more cash.. If not this year then next we will overtake these cunts, then the thick twat will probably jump ship.. Come on blues, would love to inflict some misery on those arrogant bastards!!

Pigeonho said:
Player in taunting title rivals shocker.

Supporter in slagging opposition player for gobbing off about his team shocker.

Or is that not allowed on Deputy Pigeonho's watch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.