Rooney: Beating City will make title sweeter

Dave Ewing...

Does that mean your league performance last year was hollow, given the fact that City got more penalties than anyone else?

danburge

I think that's a simplistic view, and a generalisation.

There's an element of all top players (well, maybe some are exempt), for whom money is a large motivator of where they play and yes, Rooney falls into that category.

Not really sure why that would mean he doesn't want to beat City to the title though and, let's be honest, the idea that he wanted to join City is complete conjecture.

warren_richards04 said:
Sorry, but wouldn't you agree that, as City fans, winning the league this year would be sweeter as Man Utd are your closest rivals?

What's the difference?

I don't see why people would have a problem with this - he's just being honest about something we can all relate to, surely?

Agreed but people have a problem with it as its Rooney and they hate him.

What's remarkable about Rooney is that it's not 18 months since he wanted to leave United - and there was talk of City being interested. No one in the media mentions that. The truth is he's Fergie's stand-out player and he (Fergie) suffers him as a result.

Bit off topic I accept but interesting nonetheless.

munster said:
What's remarkable about Rooney is that it's not 18 months since he wanted to leave United - and there was talk of City being interested. No one in the media mentions that. The truth is he's Fergie's stand-out player and he (Fergie) suffers him as a result.

Bit off topic I accept but interesting nonetheless.
not just talk of City being interested,he very nearly came to us,it was very very close to happening

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
warren_richards04 said:
I'm not a fan of 'hatred' in football... surely we can be a little more mature than that?!
Fuck off., you rag ****.

plus 1 unless they declare themselves a rag....its similar to the wars... if your in uniform you get put in prisoner of war camp/otherwise ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........kill the fuckin rag snidey cunts

warren_richards04 said:
I'm not a fan of 'hatred' in football... surely we can be a little more mature than that?!

tell it to the families of the "busby babes".

or the poisoned school kids that ate edwards' out of date meat.

oh and rooney can fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.