Rooney (MERGED)

JO 14 said:
Why any city fan wants us to sign rooney is beyond me. Why exactly do people want him? Hes massively overrated and hes a rag. He joins it will force tevez out of the team whos miles better than him and is by far our best player. He joins he'll be getting abuse all game every game of me until he leaves. Some people on here are deluded, 'lets get him to piss off united', how exactly will paying a ridiculous amount of money for a player they no longer want piss them off? They'll go and use the money to buy a top quality 'world class' player like sneijder and we'll be stuck with a fat scouse average player who'll be taking a ridiculous amount of money off us every week. All some people on here seem to be bothered about is pissing united off, probably care more about how bad united are doing than how well city are doing.

No kid, you're the deluded one.

C_T_I_D said:
Ferguson said the "door is still open" for Rooney, who will miss Wednesday's Champions League game with Bursaspor after being carried off in training.

The forward suffered minor ankle damage at the end of the session and will sit out the European tie at Old Trafford.

[bigimg]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7552/article13218940bad9de80.jpg[/bigimg]
bunch of cnuts

rooney-manchester-city-570x321.jpg

Don't know if this has already been posted (if it has make free with the Titanics)

Stillsy said:
JO 14 said:
Why any city fan wants us to sign rooney is beyond me. Why exactly do people want him? Hes massively overrated and hes a rag. He joins it will force tevez out of the team whos miles better than him and is by far our best player. He joins he'll be getting abuse all game every game of me until he leaves. Some people on here are deluded, 'lets get him to piss off united', how exactly will paying a ridiculous amount of money for a player they no longer want piss them off? They'll go and use the money to buy a top quality 'world class' player like sneijder and we'll be stuck with a fat scouse average player who'll be taking a ridiculous amount of money off us every week. All some people on here seem to be bothered about is pissing united off, probably care more about how bad united are doing than how well city are doing.

oh my word. get away you pathetic rag. if you would boo a city player then your not a true fan.

anyone that tells fergie to fuck off and shits on united like he has done instantly makes himself a top lad to me.

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm --

Alex Ferguson and Wayne Rooney are now in a 'complicated relationship' ...
Roberto Mancini 'likes this'

Your right there....I don't want him at our club because I feel its not a footballing one(its about a global name) But if he comes and puts on the blue shirt I'll be 100% behind the blue shirt...............Why would anyone Boo a blue! \shake my head/

Stillsy said:
JO 14 said:

oh my word. get away you pathetic rag. if you would boo a city player then your not a true fan.

anyone that tells fergie to fuck off and shits on united like he has done instantly makes himself a top lad to me.

Fuck off, i pay for a ticket so i'll boo who ever the fuck i like especially that rag bastard. Not a true fan, been a season ticket holder for 12 years, i guess you think anyone who doesnt lick the arse of a city player even when there playing shit isnt a fan, well if thats your opinion go fuck yourself

if city signed him and he carried on playing the way he is now,how long before we turn on him...cant see it being long to be honest

JO 14 said:
Stillsy said:

Fuck off, i pay for a ticket so i'll boo who ever the fuck i like especially that rag bastard. Not a true fan, been a season ticket holder for 12 years, i guess you think anyone who doesnt lick the arse of a city player even when there playing shit isnt a fan, well if thats your opinion go fuck yourself

Rag.

JO 14 said:
Stillsy said:

Been a season ticket holder all your life then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.