Rooney (MERGED)

JO 14 said:
Stillsy said:
oh my word. get away you pathetic rag. if you would boo a city player then your not a true fan.

anyone that tells fergie to fuck off and shits on united like he has done instantly makes himself a top lad to me.

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm --

Alex Ferguson and Wayne Rooney are now in a 'complicated relationship' ...
Roberto Mancini 'likes this'

Fuck off, i pay for a ticket so i'll boo who ever the fuck i like especially that rag bastard. Not a true fan, been a season ticket holder for 12 years, i guess you think anyone who doesnt lick the arse of a city player even when there playing shit isnt a fan, well if thats your opinion go fuck yourself

tourettes?

rooney-manchester-city.jpg

Don't know if this has already been posted (if it has make free with the Titanics)

JO 14 said:
Stillsy said:
oh my word. get away you pathetic rag. if you would boo a city player then your not a true fan.

anyone that tells fergie to fuck off and shits on united like he has done instantly makes himself a top lad to me.

-- Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm --

Alex Ferguson and Wayne Rooney are now in a 'complicated relationship' ...
Roberto Mancini 'likes this'

Fuck off, i pay for a ticket so i'll boo who ever the fuck i like especially that rag bastard. Not a true fan, been a season ticket holder for 12 years, i guess you think anyone who doesnt lick the arse of a city player even when there playing shit isnt a fan, well if thats your opinion go fuck yourself
what a tit.

Rooney was never die hard utd like a giggs, scholes or neville. Just because the rags are obsessed with him doesn't mean he gives a toss about them. I see him fitting in like Tevez did and Mancini is just the man to restore his form. He's a match winner and if he keeps us in the hunt against Chelsea then I suspect his rag past would forgiven and forgotten in no time.

It is so exciting to be a city fan at the moment.It seems like the club are at the center of the world at the moment. I would like us to stay there.

In all honesty though, it won't happen will it?

Will it?

hilts said:
JO 14 said:

tourettes?

fuck yeah mother-fucking-fucker

The Fixer said:
@NatalieRooney will he go to City?!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to NatalieRooney

Rooneys cousin is tweeting a bit O)

wouldnt take much notice of what vicky pollard has to say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.