Rooney (MERGED)

Still quite shocked from today, watching the press conference with Fergie over and over and well i'm convinced he's City bound, i've never seen anything like it. Real,Chelsea..Barca? None of them fit the picture of why its being so heavily played and the timing?! If he wasn't City bound the hype and conference today wouldn't of made sense at all but they do when its City doing the running and when all the rumours coming from around Rooney are that he is actually considering us over anyone else, everything clicks.

Nothing more would shock United so much to its foundations then us securing their most prized asset hence Fergie's total disarray with what's unfolding. Public bids do not make sense right now because it will cause problems for the player as its October, January is football wise a long time away. I'm a firm believer that this has been done with Rooney's agent and clearly United have no choice, i don't care who he played for, if he is given a fresh start and gains form he will be a massive, massive capture for us.

Either way, he's off.. Somewhere and United are significantly weaker without him and we'll all have a big blue smile on our faces!

chris63 said:
14mqhrl.jpg

is that real?

oh how i'd laugh if rooney stays at the rags

You know smut on a serious note how much money do you think had been wasted on Rooney merchandise,(shirts,scarves,cups,tee shirts whatever) i don't give a fuck and im glad they all wasted there money,but do any of us think this was why it weren't done in the summer,just because of how much money would have been taken out of sir Malcs pockets,not to mention they would more than likely been even thurther down on season ticket sales,,,,just a thought

Reports today that Rooney wants £150k a week AFTER TAX.

Forgive me if I am wrong but that equates to roughly £315k a week. Where do the papers get £500k a week from?

Just heard alan green on 5live saying rooney is leaving for just one thing, money. Fair enough but then saying where is the loyalty, that giggs and scholes have shown. What a load of bollocks, as if he is the only player to move for more money(and as if united's players never have contract discussions). I don't think he would be saying its only money if he moved to real madrid/barcelona but what could he win there that he hasn't won here?

There is already a team full of mercenaries winning the league called Chelsea but I don't hear him winging about them buying stars from other teams.

I think the real reason for his rant (and will be a familiar theme from others in the future) is that rooney, if he joins us, is helping us become successful and he can't bear to see it. He just wants the same cartel of clubs to win year after year with the odd surprise fa cup team breaking through to promote the romance of the competition.

I can't see how the bbc can employ him for our european games after all he has said against the new owners. I get the feeling he would rather us lose so maybe the owners would get frustrated and leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.