Rooney on City winning the league

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I hope he chokes on a ferrero rocher the fat scouse, granny shagging, ugly shrek looking ****!!

I despise people like that over grown shit flicker, has everything in the world, a great job, a great wife, a kid, thousands of people look up to him as a role model..... Yet he ruins it like a fuckin shite stain on a pair of white Calvin Klein boxers, he goes shagging prositutes, fuckin ugly ones at that, whilst his missus is carrying his child, he goes around flirting with random slags whilst again his missus is at home caring for their child, he slags England fans who paid to go watch him and the rest of the squad play absolutley fuckin terrible in South Africa with their hard earned money earning fuckin paper clips compared to what that fat fuck is on, he holds a club ransom just so he can earn top £££!!

Yet the one thing that really gets to me, REALLY fuckin gets my blood boiling, is that people still idolise him like he's some fucking saint, they treat him as if he's their ideal depicture of what they wish their child to grow up to be one day!!

Wayne Rooney is the Micahel Jackson of football, because he's good at what he does all is forgiven for the fucked up, cuntish things he does outside of it...... Only people that can't stand him are mainly blues such as ourselves and Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fans!!

Me personally think the world would be better off with cunts like him!!
Why don't Blues, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fans like Michael Jackson?

Swales lives said:
Rooney you fat, ugly, arse-haired, granny shagging, whore-mongering, wife-cheating, syphilis-dandruffed, motherfucking, wankstained ****. Go fuck yourself. You sore losing, ref-badgering, diving, cheating, cocksucking twat. You YaYa Kolo baiting, jealous, shit-eating excuse for a father. Your family are fucking cavemen and you are a self-serving treacherous bastard with no decency, ethics or loyalty. You are a low-life gutter-sniping streak of tramps sloppy arse gravy. Go fuck yourself you semen slurping, acne-backed fucking ape. No wonder your missus hasn't let your clumsy primate paws anywhere near her in two years, you sweaty half-witted shitbag.

That is all.

And those are just his good points

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE</a>

Also dont forget if the banjo playing inbred played for anyone else the scum would despise him, plus while hes off fucking about with russion shotputters our boys will be trying to win a fucking tournament

hope the city lad rip the piss out of the fat turd
when he turns up for training with england

Jasondh said:
"we pushed them all the way" Ah the losers lament!

Jog on Shrek!

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch, or a mile. Winning's winning"
Vin-Diesel1.jpg

Jasondh said:

Jog on Shrek!

8 points ahead with 6 games to go, who really got pushed all the way?

Nice to know their greatest achievement this season was pushing us all the way!

Rooney was right in saying the club has no ambition!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Jasondh said:

Jog on Shrek!

8 points ahead with 6 games to go, who really got pushed all the way?

Nice to know their greatest achievement this season was pushing us all the way!

Rooney was right in saying the club has no ambition!

Pushing all the way backwards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.