Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

NipHolmes

Danamy, you heard anything about this?

Chelsea enquired apparently?

EDIT - Tolmie now posting back in here, posted this evening that Chelsea are in talks over last 24 hours.

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

Lewandowski is good but a significant downgrade on Rooney, Rooney is unique to United and in form their best player. If there's any truth to this can only think Ferguson doesn't like Rooney or they are seeing signs of a premature decline which could be possible because of his lifestyle.

The reckoning was bound to come some time. Rooney doubled his wages when he handed in his transfer request and, more importantly, enabled others at the club to get a significant increase as well. This raised their cost base tremendously, which would have been just about acceptable if they got a return on it through a consistently high level of performance from him. But they haven't really had that as he blows hot and cold too often.

When they got RVP it was clear that, financially, someone was going to have to make way for him. Now he's proved his worth, they can let Rooney go. Wouldn't be surprised if Welbeck went as well.

I know someone who recently did some work at a utd players house and apparently the player told him that shrek's drinking too much and has done for a while, baconface isn't best please which is surprising considering he's also a pisscan. Its only what i was told so don't know if its actually true but the lad is a genuine type and not a blue or red

Josh Blue said:
BadApple said:
Josh Blue said:
My friend who supports Chelsea would be furious if they signed that horrible thug Rooney.

What does he think of John Terry?

He loves him and wants to know why Giggs doesn't get the same flack for cheating on his wife.

Cos Giggs didn't do it with a team mates missus?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.