Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

Every year there's rumours about Rooney leaving United, and they never materialise. I can't see him being sold for the foreseeable future as he's still clearly one of their most influential players.

If Rooney leaves, I believe it's gonna be a big blow to the Rags, unless they sign a similar type of player to Rooney.

I believe their team has gotten used to playing around Rooney, and Rooney has been the main consistent stay in Fergie's offensive line, and also arguably, their most effective. To take Rooney out, would leave a gaping hole in that area.

Danamy said:
NipHolmes said:
Danamy, you heard anything about this?

Chelsea enquired apparently?

Not heard anything regarding this to be honest
They were certainly in for him 2 years ago and Gill was seemingly prepared to listen. But that may simply have been a devious plan to force the Glazers into increasing the wage ceiling.

LoveCity said:
Lewandowski is good but a significant downgrade on Rooney, Rooney is unique to United and in form their best player. If there's any truth to this can only think Ferguson doesn't like Rooney or they are seeing signs of a premature decline which could be possible because of his lifestyle.

Their best player? is he bollocks, Robin the rapist is above and beyond Shrek.

I'd love to see it happen.

RVP makes headlines now but that's not long-term option and it's Rooney who is heart of that team and their best and most versatile player.

I'd go with him turned to midfielder rather than leaving though there is some slightly logic that they would maybe want to cash in on him while they still can.

andyblue87 said:
LoveCity said:
Lewandowski is good but a significant downgrade on Rooney, Rooney is unique to United and in form their best player. If there's any truth to this can only think Ferguson doesn't like Rooney or they are seeing signs of a premature decline which could be possible because of his lifestyle.

Their best player? is he bollocks, Robin the rapist is above and beyond Shrek.

Rooney has carried them on his back far more than the Rapist has. The Rapist is the star man right now but I bet you they would suffer if Rooney left, he is incredibly important to them. I have always said if Rooney had moved here a couple of years ago when he was so close it would have dealt massive psychological damage to the rags.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Danamy said:
NipHolmes said:
Danamy, you heard anything about this?

Chelsea enquired apparently?

Not heard anything regarding this to be honest
They were certainly in for him 2 years ago and Gill was seemingly prepared to listen. But that may simply have been a devious plan to force the Glazers into increasing the wage ceiling.

More than likely a hidden agenda, i was led to believe their eyes were always on Torres

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.