Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

Heard that Wooney and Slur Alex had another row and that he will be sold in the summer just a rumour nothing more

I dunno fella, tapping your brother's missus is lower than low.

For record guys I reckon its true. RVP is on same money and delivers without giving an headache. Kagawa and Lewandowski linked very well and I can see the attraction. Long term plan as both are young and RVP gold the fort till then.

Rooney at Chelsea would be devastating. I'm hoping he fancies a move to Spain but I rate Falcao ahead of him by some distance so I'd expect Rooney to not be an option for the big 2. Is say Neymar, Aguero and Falcao are the targets, same money fee wise yet each is younger (bar Falcao who isn't much different but is a better striker).

Another rumour is that he will run his contract down and move to Everton to see out his final days. United would rather recoup a fee than let him go though, that's common sense so I see him being pushed out.

Intriguing anyway, lets hope someone knows more.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 pm --<br /><br />
Neville Kneville said:
Just lets run with the rumour anyway.

Some wanker from the Daily Mail etc will pinch it as 'news' & they can aim a bit of shit stirring in the rags' direction for a change rather than ours.
All was not right the day he questioned the clubs ambition.

"No player is bigger than a club, especially Manchester United." Pisscan is famed for saying I'm relation to Beckham.

Busiwss wise if they can get 40m for him then he'd have covered RVP and Lewandowski so its very shrewd.

NipHolmes said:

For record guys I reckon its true. RVP is on same money and delivers without giving an headache. Kagawa and Lewandowski linked very well and I can see the attraction. Long term plan as both are young and RVP gold the fort till then.

Rooney at Chelsea would be devastating. I'm hoping he fancies a move to Spain but I rate Falcao ahead of him by some distance so I'd expect Rooney to not be an option for the big 2. Is say Neymar, Aguero and Falcao are the targets, same money fee wise yet each is younger (bar Falcao who isn't much different but is a better striker).

Another rumour is that he will run his contract down and move to Everton to see out his final days. United would rather recoup a fee than let him go though, that's common sense so I see him being pushed out.

Intriguing anyway, lets hope someone knows more.

"he will run his contract down" what a lovely though

r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:

"he will run his contract down" what a lovely though

Haha, I agree. Its what I hope actually. He wants to redeem himself to the Everton faithful and no better way than joining on a free?

It's a common rumour as many Bluedippers will tell you.

NipHolmes said:

-- Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 pm --

Neville Kneville said:

Some wanker from the Daily Mail etc will pinch it as 'news' & they can aim a bit of shit stirring in the rags' direction for a change rather than ours.

"No player is bigger than a club, especially Manchester United." Pisscan is famed for saying I'm relation to Beckham.

Busiwss wise if they can get 40m for him then he'd have covered RVP and Lewandowski so its very shrewd.

How many clubs would pay that for him ? Not many outside England I would doubt, & I'm not sure Rooney would be capable of existing outside this country anyway, as he's just a thick, fat headed, scouse shite & has all his stupid, criminal, pisscan, scummy mates & family around. I doubt he'd want to leave here.

If he does move, I recon it would have to be us or Chelsea, or Ferguson would have to almost boot him out of the country, which would be fun.

NipHolmes said:
r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:

"he will run his contract down" what a lovely thought

Haha, I agree. Its what I hope actually. He wants to redeem himself to the Everton faithful and no better way than joining on a free?

It's a common rumour as many Bluedippers will tell you.

it would be so great on so many levels,

corrected my t isnt working properly

Dont think Baconface has ever forgave Rooney for that transfer request in 2010 and also for the increase of wages for other players as he got a new contract

Could see this happening

Neville Kneville said:
NipHolmes said:

-- Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 pm --

Neville Kneville said:

How many clubs would pay that for him ? Not many outside England I would doubt, & I'm not sure Rooney would be capable of existing outside this country anyway, as he's just a thick, fat headed, scouse shite & has all his stupid, criminal, pisscan, scummy mates & family around. I doubt he'd want to leave here.

If he does move, I recon it would have to be us or Chelsea, or Ferguson would have to almost boot him out of the country, which would be fun.

I think our link has passed but I'd say Chelsea would be a great shout. English player, happy to pay top dollar and would pay wages and have space for him.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 pm --<br /><br />
kippaxwarrior said:
Dont think Baconface has ever forgave Rooney for that transfer request in 2010 and also for the increase of wages for other players as he got a new contract

Could see this happening
That's way I see it, rumours are rumours but I reckon this has legs.

I'll wait and see but look forward to an 'itk' reply. Part of my has my fingers crossed but only at the 25-30m sum.

Can't see PSG being an option although they'd be inevitably linked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.