Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

I would have Rooney here in a second. United will miss his grit of the season. If he goes to play for PSG as an England fan I would be disapointed as he needs to be in one of top 4 leagues. If United sell him and get in Lowandowski they will be weaker..... In my opinion Lowandowski is not amongst Dortmunds top few players.

Re: Media biased against City. Maybe not

I'll only believe it when i read it in the sun and it's an "exclusive" by the straight talking,honest,genius that is shaun custis,the elite journalist that pulls no punches and doesn't give you a stab in the dark stories........
Oh hang on a minute!!!

No fookin way should we sign him . I noticed the other night,when he came on,that after even about 20 mins he looked fooked, drippin with sweat ect,after not really doin much . I just think he has that natural sort of build where he struggles to stay in shape . He'll be like Hatton once he stops playin . Unless some nutty Russian club goes in for him, he'll go for about £20,000,000 . Psg might go up to around £30,000,000 though . This sale worries me a little as I fear the funds will go towards bringing tranny back .

Now there is a chance he may leave their beloved rags the media will dismantle him into being a Sunday league player.

Most armchairs will eat it up.

Personally I think Rooney would flourish at City, not that I want him here.
I think he needs to get some fire back in his belly and becoming public enemy number one would do that for him. I don't think he is washed up yet but I do think he has been hung out to dry by Fergie after he tried to secure a move here.
Maybe Liverpool would be a good move for him ;)

No one wants Rooney.

Great bit of business by the Glazers putting him on £250k per week plus add ons

Is this all an elaborate plot to try and explode Rooney back into life?

Maybe Fergie should worry more about RVP. 1 goal in 8 now, and he'll be 30 next season

Marvin said:
No one wants Rooney.

Great bit of business by the Glazers putting him on £250k per week plus add ons

Is this all an elaborate plot to try and explode Rooney back into life?

Maybe Fergie should worry more about RVP. 1 goal in 8 now, and he'll be 30 next season

Do you really believe that?

I still think Rooney has that "match the highest earner" clause in his contract, which is restricting them from signing Ronaldo. If they lose Rooney, it will only give them more options.

If he ever joins us, not that I'm hoping for it, wonder how many Rags will burn his shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.