Rooney out and Lewandowski to United rumour

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

NipHolmes said:
sergiokun said:
Rooney is better than Lowandowski imo but like other posters have said they might be trying to get Ronaldo back

I think it's a case of him approaching the age where there's no sell on value for buyer and price falls. Rooney was an early start in football and not a late bloomer like RVP. His lifestyle and arrogance may be two battles Ferguson can't be bothered with and he alo has just 2 seasons on his contract come the summer.

For United, it's a cross-roads. Selling Rooney pays for RVP and puts about £15m in the bank (assuming £40m incoming fee) whilst also slashing £250k pw off the bill in wages. Kagawa is the future for them as a playmaker and is on about on just above a third of the wages apparently. He links well with Lewandowski and it's a no brainer for all concerned.

Will be interesting to see this unfold.

Kagawa, the future for them? This is utter rubbish. He is a second striker, as a playmaker he is only capable of playing well against struggling teams. Kagawa is a sponsor driven signing, nothing more.

Re: Rooney out and Lowandowski to United rumour

BEtRMNSCUAAsnxz.jpg

Re: Media biased against City. Maybe not

It's funny that now that he's on the way out and being villainised he's on 300k a week.

Like the stories about us we've been hearing for years. When Yaya knocked them out of the Cup he was on what, half a million per week?

I still think he only has 2 other options, and we are 1 of them. He's still a few years away from moving back to Everton.

Just cannot see him moving abroad.

I seriously hope we are not in for him. Ageing quickly

Almost every national paper's back page has Rooney available for transfer - they differ over the fee, A few quote £20m

I'm not a big twitterer but read somewhere that his woman was slagging Ferguson off for not picking him last night via tweets.

How embarrassing is that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.