Rooney out of World Cup?

quiet_riot said:
I imagine Woy would still take Rooney on the off chance he makes a miraculous recovery.
That'll be the one.

He'll get the last fifteen minutes - whether he's up to it or not - in the game that sends England home and everybody can whine about how much different it might have been, if only cruel fate hadn't intervened.

Oh, and after a season (so far) in which no England player can commit any serious foul, brace yourself for a volley of "well, that's the sort of thing you'd get away with on the Premier League" and "Should FIFA really be appointing refs from Norway/China/USA? [ie. surely Howard Webb should ref all of our games. After all, he knows how to handle big name players.]

I Hart Man City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I Hart Man City said:
Problem is if he's out, Woy will almost certainly take Welbeck who misses even when he throws things at the floor.
1 in 2 for England

He's still shite.

He does it internationally though
Imagine him as a English David Healy if you will
Shite but somehow scores goals at international level

mad4city said:
how much different it might have been, if only cruel fate hadn't intervened
That'll be Wee Davey Moyesie, who played him on painkillers despite him being injured, aggravating his injury.

Or so the pravda goes, I still stick by my original line that he was never injured before Bayern away.

m7mcfc said:
2u90ndu.jpg

thick get doesn't realised someone has nicked his granny from under him.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I Hart Man City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
1 in 2 for England

He's still shite.

He does it internationally though
Imagine him as a English David Healy if you will
Shite but somehow scores goals at international level
International level is a joke now anyway. The majority of games are against mediocre opposition in meaningless friendlies and qualifying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.