Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

401341_10150669629529740_563084739_11257648_1702803119_n.jpg

Zuriblue said:
Skashion said:
Let's face it, we'd all have him though wouldn't we?

Don't think I would. Without the protection that yernited get from the refs he's a walking red card (as we've found out in internationals several times)
i couldnt support any team that has that vile **** playing for them!!

i kne albert davy said:
Squelch said:
Surely Baconface, in his new role of 'upholder of morals in the Premier League' will ensure that Spudface will apologise and shake the Toures by the hand, or never play for the club again.
Hmmm lets see Fergies Moral check list
Kung Fu kick a fan. O.K.
Miss drug test. O.K.
Shag Brothers wife for years.O.K.
Shag Granny Prossie.O.K.
Shout Fuck off down T.V. lens so thousands of kids can hear you.O.K.
Refuse to shake a mans hand Ban him for life.
let ginger old has been constantly tell ref to fuck off. ok

The Fa should have charged these idiots a long time ago for making controversial tweets.

Wayne Rooney is a big girls blouse owned by Ronaldo and laughed at by people numbering in the millions because of his pubic head hair.

my reply to wayne (world class) rooney

another classless comment about the toures, "the toures there til the end and lost haha"

lets look at your international career then superstar

2006 world cup quareter final and sent off for petulant stamp after scoring 0 goals

2008 european championship part of squad that failed to qualify

2010 world cup knocked out in second round after scoring 0 goals and blaming fans for utter garbage personal displays

2012 european championship banned for first two games for petulant kick after shocking first touch leaves him frustrated

and if we are talking big games wasnt it the 2009 champions league final when yaya toure playing out of position had to have bigger shorts made because rooney was in his pocket

oh my what a difference you make on the big stage

stick to being a big fish in a little pond and being a good premiership player before shouting your mouth off at other fellow professionals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.