Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

Skashion said:
Let's face it, we'd all have him though wouldn't we?

Don't think I would. Without the protection that yernited get from the refs he's a walking red card (as we've found out in internationals several times)

Skashion said:
Let's face it, we'd all have him though wouldn't we?

No I wouldnt Rooney is not better than Aguero, Balotelli he is not even much better than Dzeko. Rooney is English and our patriotism makes us add 50% to his actual ability. He is a decent player but not one of the best in the world. He is just one of the best WE CURRENTLY have but kids like Ox Cham from Arsenal will soon show him up.

The guy is scum.

Mind you, he is in good company at the rags. Only a racist, scumbag, rag shit could be offended by this tweet from Sergio.

scum.jpg

8 Jan 2012: "Wayne Rooney is a headline maker," Ferguson said. "He has to realise that the press have another Gascoigne. Good or bad, the press don't mind. It is the situation that existed many years ago with Gascoigne. That's what we are dealing with and he will have to suffer it. We have seen the good stuff today but any flaws will be absolutely annihilated.

There is no problem with the boy's temperament at all. It is just off the field when he is going to be spotlighted all the time."

12 Feb 2012: "Funny that 2 toures was there all the way and lost. Haha."

I hope Yaya and Kolo put that quote up in the dressing room, that is the only motivation they need. They would be hurting inside after that, and the best remedy? Go and win the league with City.

Thanks Rooney, Let's see if your laughing come May.

mcfc_ms said:
This is the best response

“@jonsanjose: @WayneRooney wonder if they laughed when you were the shittest player at the World Cup you uneducated rude potato headed twat.”

Poetry

This is superb!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.