Rooney really is

Re: Rooney really is

wow, wooney must have played in loads of finals for england eh??
something tells me yaya and kolo will never have a chance to retaliate and laugh at wooney losing an international final.
in fact i bet both toures would hang their heads in shame if they churned out the sort of shite for his country that wooney does

blusmiff said:
something tells me yaya and kolo will never have a chance to retaliate and laugh at wooney losing an international final.
in fact i bet both toures would hang their heads in shame if they churned out the sort of shite for his country that wooney does

This is part of the reason I detest international football. As an ex servicemen I was am still am proud to have represented my country however when you see absolute cunts like this representing England it makes my fooking skin crawl..True it is representation in a different sense but to disrespect a fellow pro like he has just shows you the type of man he is..

Rooney...Keep shagging the grannies you fucking prick

I hope he dies of a slow painful horrific BUT rare illness or failing that a car crash and when they find him he's got his iPhone stuck up his arse

PSmyth07 said:
You know what else is funny. City have been without arguably their best player for a month and we're still top of the league.
And ( through gritted teeth ) we have been without Tevez for 4 odd months and we are still top of the league..

Shag that Rooney.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Why doesn't someone tweet the **** and ask him this simple question..

"Wayne-do you think your son Kai is proud of the fact that you shagged a load of hookers whilst married to his mother?"

It's simple.Dont get- mad get even

This!! Give the granny shagger some shit. I hope someone shows Kolo and Yaya his tweet. That will fire them up even more. Well done you scouse twat with a dead hamster on your head!!

samharris said:
blue12 said:
A piece of shit,he's tweeted " funny how the 2 toures were there all the way and lost" haha.
What an absolute fuckin imbecile.

Didnt the scum go all the way to the CL final last year and LOSE..

Rooney you twit.

change the I for an A Sam and thats more like it!

I'll do better than that.

Rooney you twatzoid crapwanker. :)

Roooooney............ Rooooooney...He's balder than his son,

Rooooooney...........Roooooooooney...does old girls up the bum..

Rooney really is

blusmiff said:

This is part of the reason I detest international football. AS An Ex SERVICEMAN I was and still am PROUD TO REPRESENT MY COUNTRY however when you see absolute cunts like this representing England it makes my fooking skin crawl..True it is representation in a different sense but to disrespect a fellow pro like he has just shows you the type of man he is..
Spot on s h blue

Can this tweet be friggin shown on as many places as possible to show what a horrible TWAT this fucker really is ?
Wound me up i hope its shown to our lads before the derby game too !

SXBLUE said:
Can this tweet be friggin shown on as many places as possible to show what a horrible TWAT this fucker really is ?

Where is the media overload? If this was Balo then it would be front page news.

cookster said:
SXBLUE said:

Where is the media overload? If this was Balo then it would be front page news.
Rooney is a media no-mark..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.