Rooney situation - Let's not forget

samharris said:
black mamba said:
The Rooney situation will make little difference .....

Hernandez scores for fun , and Berbatov is always capable of goals ..... Nani is too ...... so Rooney being missing is hardly gonna affect their chances of winning the game

the only thing that will do that is the way that WE perform .. get it right and we can definetely win it!
yep, Hernandez does score for fun(11 prem goals) lets look at his stats against premiership sides..

west Brom home=1
west Brom away=1
wigan home =1
wigan away=1
stoke away= 2
stoke home =1
B/pool away =1
wolves home=1
liverpool away=1
west ham away=1

Can anyone see what i see in this above list ??

Is it the face of the Virgin mary?

samharris said:
black mamba said:

Hernandez scores for fun , and Berbatov is always capable of goals ..... Nani is too ...... so Rooney being missing is hardly gonna affect their chances of winning the game

the only thing that will do that is the way that WE perform .. get it right and we can definetely win it!
yep, Hernandez does score for fun(11 prem goals) lets look at his stats against premiership sides..

west Brom home=1
west Brom away=1
wigan home =1
wigan away=1
stoke away= 2
stoke home =1
B/pool away =1
wolves home=1
liverpool away=1
west ham away=1

he likes to score against teams beginning with 'W' ?

Hernandez and Berbatov are both quality players, but neither has the big game feel that Rooney brings. We have a better chance of winning with him not playing, it is as simple as that.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
samharris said:

west Brom home=1
west Brom away=1
wigan home =1
wigan away=1
stoke away= 2
stoke home =1
B/pool away =1
wolves home=1
liverpool away=1
west ham away=1

he likes to score against teams beginning with 'W' ?

Yes- that's it - where "W" stands for WANK.

Same with Berbaflop.

SWP's back said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Agreed Simon, our midfield lacks pace that Giggs still has, although a fit and confident Johnson can provide an element of this but I doubt mancini will trust him in such a key game. Barry will come in which for me will hand the game to them.
On the other hand a team can get by without such pace as long as players are in space and move the ball well. Watching the scum last night, it wasn't really about pace from individual players, more the way players like Park, Carrick and giggs were able to find space and move the ball on to keep a move flowing. That can be more effective than individual pace if utilised fully.
Yaya doesn't have pace in a conventinal way. He has sporadic bursts of speed with power but needs 10 minutes to recover and his final ball is often poor or he runs out of steam. It's not natural pace like a winger more determination.
Against the scum pace will help us but it's more important that the players find space and move the ball intelligently forward. Barry tends to slow down play too much as does yaya. V Sunderland that changed even yaya moved the ball forward quickly at times although he was allowed to by an insipid Sunderland.
Still for me our biggest threat comes from our own manager who I simply have no trust in. Mancini [if you are reading this!].....prove us wrong and send the boys out to attack as we have a capable defence and monster Dejong to cover counter attacks. Just do it........

Phew, I wasn't sure which side to agree with until I saw you and simon23 agree on something.

Now I know we will be more than Ok. Thanks.
Always happy to oblige SWP!!

samharris said:
black mamba said:

west Brom home=1
west Brom away=1
wigan home =1
wigan away=1
stoke away= 2
stoke home =1
B/pool away =1
wolves home=1
liverpool away=1
west ham away=1

I think that what you are infering is that chickenshit is over rated

i agree

ps...any chance of a virgin thigh rolled cigar please ?

samharris said:
black mamba said:

west Brom home=1
west Brom away=1
wigan home =1
wigan away=1
stoke away= 2
stoke home =1
B/pool away =1
wolves home=1
liverpool away=1
west ham away=1

Now you need to list the Rooney goals for full effect!! :)

Project said:
Hernandez and Berbatov are both quality players, but neither has the big game feel that Rooney brings. We have a better chance of winning with him not playing, it is as simple as that.

Rubbish and shrek is not even the best player on that team. In past years it has not been because of him we have lost but what short memories we all have. I am still worried because if we think this game is some how easier we are all deluded.

p.s. Berba is a much better player than granny shagger only thing wooney has over him is pace. Lets not let the media bias towards Englands golden boy convince us otherwise. Berba has more goals, scores better goals, has better technique, is a better finisher, creates more of his own goals. Which is why were willing to pay more for him than we did for Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.