Rooney thrown in another transfer request

TCIB said:
Sir Alex’s penultimate weekend in management marred by training ground brawl.

By Sebastian Soup-Dragon – Sunday 12 May 2013
The Observer

The incident which was witnessed by the entire first team squad, involved out of favour strike Wayne Rooney and Phil Jones. The exact circumstances are not known at this time however sources close to both players have confirmed to us that the tension had been building all morning as the side prepared for Sunday’s match with Swansea City.

It is alleged that two players were necessary to restrain Rooney who continued in a vicious tirade toward his team mate before spitting in the direction of an approaching Ferguson.

A unnamed player texted a friend: “I’ve received the hairdryer before but he’s never looked at me like that,1

1st I have even heard of this. if it was us be on sky 24/7

66632_444537614122_1429660_n.jpg

Remember this? lol

woz69 said:
TGR said:
As a mate of mine pointed out the granny shagger has a similar body shape to Ricky Hatton - he is NO way a natural athlete. Without a strict training regime he balloons into a lump of lard and quickly!

If he comes to the Ethiad then I go! My season card will go straight back. Rooney epitomises everything that is the scum and what they stand for. Hopefully our club realise this and I genuinely think they do.

Can you even imagine singing his name and cheering him in a City shirt? My stomach churns at the very thought.

^This

^^Poetry...thank you TGR.

I heard that Rooney has a passion for Russian history, listens to tchaikovsky on weekends and that his favourite novelist is Fyodor Dostoevsky. A move to Anzhi makhachkala would make more sense...

McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
According to Guileme Balague (sic) he was offered to Barca a couple of weeks ago but they turned him down flat.
I imagine the moment they started pronouncing his name they hung up lol. He won't even make the bench at Barca let alone starting 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.