Rooney thrown in another transfer request

Ultimate FU to Ferguson parting gift. Should of sold the little **** when he had the chance and he'll always have that over Fergie who never really punished him.

Malty said:
Ultimate FU to Ferguson parting gift. Should of sold the little **** when he had the chance and he'll always have that over Fergie who never really punished him.
I think Rooney is the one making a mistake. He is not going to do well anywhere outside England and in England only Chelsea might take him, but their fans won't warm to him.

johnmc said:
waspish said:
They have bought Zaha for 15m but he is on peanuts compared to what Ronaldo would want. If they can get Bale for 40m that they could just afford Bale is on around 100k a week

Yes, but the story is Rooney out Ronaldo in. Rooney is apparently on £250k a week.

If Ronaldo is available for £50m (doubtful) and you can get rid of Rooney for £30m then you would be mad not to do it. The £20m shortfall could be made up in shirts, posters, dolls etc as Ronaldo has far more fanboys than Rooney. And the wages wouldn't be too different I'd guess.

you COULD be right, but I still can't see Ronaldo taking instructions off Gollum.

photoshop anyone? lol

Heard a little tale about Rooney being up to his old tricks with regards to the ladies of the night. Will be all over the press in the next few days apparently.

30joi36.jpg

Bilboblue said:
johnmc said:
waspish said:
They have bought Zaha for 15m but he is on peanuts compared to what Ronaldo would want. If they can get Bale for 40m that they could just afford Bale is on around 100k a week

Yes, but the story is Rooney out Ronaldo in. Rooney is apparently on £250k a week.

If Ronaldo is available for £50m (doubtful) and you can get rid of Rooney for £30m then you would be mad not to do it. The £20m shortfall could be made up in shirts, posters, dolls etc as Ronaldo has far more fanboys than Rooney. And the wages wouldn't be too different I'd guess.

you COULD be right, but I still can't see Ronaldo taking instructions off Gollum.

photoshop anyone? lol

Again I don't see where this perception of Ronaldo is coming from. If any top player is going to buckle down and follow instructions from a manager is him. Time and time again for Portugal he has played to stupid tactics, because he was told to. Ronaldo seems to be one of the easier top players to manage.

If Ronaldo is available this summer then every wealthy club in Europe will bust a gut to get him, United will simply be priced out of it. Anyone who thinks 'CR7' would take lower wages than he could get elsewhere just to pull on the scum shirt again is living in dreamland.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Heard a little tale about Rooney being up to his old tricks with regards to the ladies of the night. Will be all over the press in the next few days apparently.

banging Jenny Thompson again?

1972Bramhall_Blue said:
If Ronaldo is available this summer then every wealthy club in Europe will bust a gut to get him, United will simply be priced out of it. Anyone who thinks 'CR7' would take lower wages than he could get elsewhere just to pull on the scum shirt again is living in dreamland.

Us, PSG, Chelsea and Bayern could potentially offer him more then the RAG's could.

LoveCity said:
waspish said:
LoveCity said:
Rooney will be sold for close to £30million so I'd say they will have far more than £50million to spend. Even with their debt they've sponsored everything down to the club armchairs and are wheeling in revenue. Reckon £60million+ net spend by the scum this summer.

What mug of a team would buy Rooney for 30m plus 250k a week?

The same team that paid £50million for a Torres who was already in decline. :P

Ah yes there are mug teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.