Rooney thrown in another transfer request

Ferguson is still at United so he will still have influence even not as manager, he will sweet talk Ronaldo into coming back they will easily cover his transfer fee with merchandise, couple that with the sale of Rooney, who's to say that they won't get both Bale and Ronaldo, now that would be frightening.

Prestwich_Blue said:
If they sell Rooney then Moyes will just bring in Osman to replace him. The Ronaldo thing is just to help them shift season tickets.

Hahaha imagine if that happened.

I think Ronaldo will be at Utd which itself is worrying. Ronaldo and RVP up front. But its how the deal is done we should watch. if a sponsor pays part of the package as is the rumours then it could be another way round FFP (of course if we do it I guess they will bring in new rules to stop it in the future).
2 years left on his contract so if they don't sell now they will get a fraction of his worth next year. Also new manager coming in so funds for him.

Utd will offload Rooney, Nani, Anderson and probably a few more so don't be surprised if Utd have 100 million+ to spend.

Rooney actually makes me sick - he held them to ransom after Ronaldo left as he knew they'd be completely fucked if he left.

Now he knows PSG will pay wages he hasn't even been close to justifying in England so is once again being an absolute c**t.

I absolutely despise him, irrespective that it's them getting fucked, he just makes me wonder why anyone will want to take on this overweight scumbag

SuperYaya said:
Quality if true.

Don't want him here though.

And EFC were at great pains to show that they groomed FatScouseGit for a starring PL role and did right by the Granny*******! But didn't Moyes go to court over summat in a book re Rooney? No love lost between those two! And we certainly don't want him here. Have been telling renegade Evertonian son and Rag son-in-law for two years that he was a busted flush!

badmash said:
He changed his twitter bio from Man Utd player to ''Nike UK athlete''
lol
athlete
Now that has made me laugh. Rats leaving the sinking ship already

Utd insisting he is not for sale.
But I can see them using him in part exchange for Ronaldo or Bale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.