Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

swede140

Not sure if any one elts saw it on SSN saying Utd might be looking to sell Rooney if his form dose not improve, they also say that real Madrid, barca and PSG are not interested, but yeah you guess it we are, more than Likely utter bollocks but just been on 5 mints ago,

Re: Rooney

swede140 said:
NSSN saying Utd might be looking to sell Rooney if his form dose not improve

What... until Friday?
That's not giving poor injured Wayne much of chance... :)

swede140 said:
Not sure if any one elts saw it on SSN saying Utd might be looking to sell Rooney if his form dose not improve, they also say that real Madrid, barca and PSG are not interested, but yeah you guess it we are, more than Likely utter bollocks but just been on 5 mints ago,

Well he`s only got three and a bit days to improve his his form,otherwise it`ll be the New Year before he`s gone.

That russian outfit might take him.... Plenty of fat grannies to shag around those parts i would have thought

I can see this being his last year at United. Its just not pertinent to have two of the highest paid strikers in world football on your books. Especially with a club like United who rely so heavily on facial brand recognition. They've always only had room for one "star" and I just can't see Rooney stepping aside for the more superior RVP.

I do believe that Rooney could do an excellent job at Real Madrid, Barcelona or even the Milan clubs. I rate him quite highly compared to those who wear there blue tinted specs.

He is a complete midfielder and a very good striker. His issue has and always will be his mouth. Despite understanding fuck all of what he says he just can't seem to shut up. At very few other places than Manchester United would his actions slip through the press.

If Manchester United are looking to the future then they will offload him at the first bid of 30m.

swede140 said:

Rather play Polo Toure up front.

Doesn't even sound like he's going to play enough football between now and the Jan transfer window to improve his form, given how long it could take him to get back to match fitness. Would still never sell him to us. Chelsea would be the most likely destination I suppose but now with their young super flair squad, he hardly fits in there either?

there's more chance of ricky hatton fighting again then rooney going to man city

HOLD ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.