Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

alky313 said:
I can see this being his last year at United. Its just not pertinent to have two of the highest paid strikers in world football on your books. Especially with a club like United who rely so heavily on facial brand recognition. They've always only had room for one "star" and I just can't see Rooney stepping aside for the more superior RVP.

I do believe that Rooney could do an excellent job at Real Madrid, Barcelona or even the Milan clubs. I rate him quite highly compared to those who wear there blue tinted specs.

He is a complete midfielder and a very good striker. His issue has and always will be his mouth. Despite understanding fuck all of what he says he just can't seem to shut up. At very few other places than Manchester United would his actions slip through the press.

If Manchester United are looking to the future then they will offload him at the first bid of 30m.

He is a complete midfielder

25722590.jpg

Tevez is leaner and seems to be on much better form, Tevez is arguably the best forward in the PL at the moment.
Rooney is a horrible character who would just cause trouble. He seems to have mental issues and is likely to bring the club into disrepute, as he has done with the rags. Would our owners want this?

The thing is about Rooney is that though he is only 27 he has a body and fitness of a 30+ yr old. Because he came into the game at 16 it does have the inevitable consequence, its very similar to Michael Owen. His best years are behind him in my opinion, he will do things in flashes but nothing like the consistency of his younger games.

I think we will leave well alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.