Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney

rushts said:
swede140 said:
Not sure if any one elts saw it on SSN saying Utd might be looking to sell Rooney if his form dose not improve, they also say that real Madrid, barca and PSG are not interested, but yeah you guess it we are, more than Likely utter bollocks but just been on 5 mints ago,

Rather play Polo Toure up front.

Never heard of him, does he track back?

I just don't get why he's up for sale all of a sudden. Have he and whiskey nose had a fall out?
I thought they bought RVP to play alongside him.
I would also be amazed if they sold him to us.

Taking my blue glasses off.I would have him in a flash.

Now I don't think the mib's would have it. They would go round to his house and threaten his wife and child!

Carstairs said:
rushts said:
swede140 said:
Not sure if any one elts saw it on SSN saying Utd might be looking to sell Rooney if his form dose not improve, they also say that real Madrid, barca and PSG are not interested, but yeah you guess it we are, more than Likely utter bollocks but just been on 5 mints ago,

Rather play Polo Toure up front.

Never heard of him, does he track back?

dunno but hes extra strong in defence

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
ffs lets not start this again it was embarrasing enough last time.

Agreed. Told an Evertonian the other day that he was over the hill and it didn't go down well. He's too heavy to go on much longer in the Prem [though he can stay at the OT circus as long as he likes] and far too stupid to move abroad. So a move anywhere for Badly Wiggins would surprise me greatly, although I believe that Coleen likes her West End shopping...

Of course, he is never, ever coming to us and so get over it!

coleridge said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

Agreed. Told an Evertonian the other day that he was over the hill and it didn't go down well. He's too heavy to go on much longer in the Prem [though he can stay at the OT circus as long as he likes] and far too stupid to move abroad. So a move anywhere for Badly Wiggins would surprise me greatly, although I believe that Coleen likes her West End shopping...

Lol

coleridge said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

After 10 mins of football this season he is now over the hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.