Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
The debate is clearly split.

What you have to ask yourself is this.

1 - Would a fit Rooney improve our team. YES IMO.

2 - Do people not want him because he is an ex rag - I would say the majority
that this is the case.

3 - What people forget is that Carlos played for the scum and did well. We all
like carlos now.

It is apparent that many just hate the fact he is a rag. Looking at footballing ability,I would take him in a shot.

No I don't want him because he's coming up to his sell by date plus when BaconChops wants to sell a player his time is up!

Re: Rooney

Fuck me, we must be desperately bored if we've got a 10 page thread in the transfer forum about this fat wanker.

PjMSweden said:
How close was this to happening the last time it was discussed?

Not necesarily to us, but pretty bloody close by all accounts. Obviously at the time of the transfer request etc he was half way out the door.

Such a shame this injury couldn't have happened to the Rag team of last year. If we'd got 89 points again we'd have cleared the league by 9 points IMO.

Super-Barwuah said:
why would city want to buy rooney the guy is seriously overrated and can only play football in spurts ie tap ins he can't.do it for England.He is really trying hard at his game nowadays an athlete ha ha with a bad attitude he believes he is the best
and I laughed when he was labelled "the White Pele"
fergie knows that he was done.over last year with his statements about Utd's lack of ambition and fergie will get his own back,and sell eventually. If I was Everton I would get him back seeing how Wayne is a diehard toffee

As I originally hinted at, all the Evertonians that I know want him back. Stranger things have happened. And he insists on his kids being born in Liverpool, of course. It's always a question of money but I don't see Mancini queueing up for him. One Balo-type player per manager is surely enough.

waspish said:

that this is the case.

like carlos now.

It is apparent that many just hate the fact he is a rag. Looking at footballing ability,I would take him in a shot.

No I don't want him because he's coming up to his sell by date plus when BaconChops wants to sell a player his time is up!

I have to disagree re his sell by date...How many times did he score last season? How many games did he win for the rags alone. I hate the fat clown,but would he improve our team? oH YES HE WOULD

Rammy Blue said:
Fuck me, we must be desperately bored if we've got a 10 page thread in the transfer forum about this fat wanker.

It's this or the 'Marwood to Monaco' routine. Up to you, mate.

like carlos now.

Hmmmm not sure about your timing on this.... Maybe a year ago.... I think there's lots that still hate Carlos for what he did last year...

Rooney

waspish said:

that this is the case.

like carlos now.

I have to disagree re his sell by date...How many times did he score last season? How many games did he win for the rags alone. I hate the fat clown,but would he improve our team? oH YES HE WOULD

Can't remember 1 game he actually won with his class and ability the scum play and win as a team if you class tap inns as won games for em I agree he has won games for em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.