Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie monster said:
Chipmeister said:
Is Rooney going into the last year of his contract, didn't realise that they have to sell if thats the case
It was lewandowski who has the year left.
This.

By the way, I agree about Bayern for Lewandowski but Chelsea will pursue him and throw everything at him if this falls through. They stepped back from Suarez and options can be counted on one hand. When Chelsea get desperate then Roman start to sweat and the chequebook comes out.

There's obviously been a hell of a lot of shit between Suarez and Evra.

But I just wonder if Evra was to move and be replaced by Baines, whether Rags and dippers would consider swapping the Rooney and Suarez, especially if it comes down to the last few days of the window.?

Manx Blue said:

But I just wonder if Evra was to move and be replaced by Baines, whether Rags and dippers would consider swapping the Rooney and Suarez, especially if it comes down to the last few days of the window.?

Not a snowball in hell, chance would cost too much for a start

Manx Blue said:

There's about as much chance as Pam becoming tour guide at the Theatre of screams.

Did anyone think there was ever a chance of Cantona or Andy Cole going to the swamp when they did? Especially from the clubs and where they were at that time in relation to rivals for United.

Rooney wants to be number one Striker. He's not goung to ne that at Chelsea. Arsenal, maybe, Liverpool, definitely.

Manx Blue said:
Did anyone think there was ever a chance of Cantona or Andy Cole going to the swamp when they did? Especially from the clubs and where they were at that time in relation to rivals for United.

Rooney wants to be number one Striker. He's not goung to ne that at Chelsea. Arsenal, maybe, Liverpool, definitely.
Who would be number 1 striker at Chelsea over Rooney? He's Chelsea bound and Jose knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.