Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
I think Moyes is doing exactly the same as any manager would do, player wants a transfer if you say he can go his value drops, if you publicly state he is not for sale the club remain in control not the player. Moyes real problem will start if Shrek hands in a transfer request, however that will no doubt wipe out any loyalty bonus and would enable lower bids to be accepted. Rooney won't do that because no matter how much he has kissed that badge of theirs he is a mercenary.

The big risk is if the player wants out and the window has closed you have an unhappy player on your books for 5 months.

The big risk is if the player wants out and the window has closed you have an unhappy player on your books for 5 months.

This would be the best outcome for us.

taleofbluehalves said:
Last time I checked he played in red so why is in a City transfer forum?

you have said the same on both the Fabregas thread and the Rooney thread.
It's called the transfer forum..Not the Man city transfer forum...Jeez!

I think Chelsea's hounding of Rooney is disgusting. They've been told he isn't for sale and they should accept that and leave the player alone. They're not even speaking to Davey, who is in charge of what happens at the football club, but have dragged the new CEO half way across the world. They have no class and their behaviour contrasts starkly with United's and Davey's. And now Rooney's playing golf, like that other bloke from Manchester. Manchester City, ruining football.

Moyes vs Rooney & Mourinho

tumblr_ml74r0laxM1s917bwo1_400.gif

Been told that Chelsea have been told no deal at all this window for Rooney and United will keep him for next season.

United will do their best to dry hole Chelsea. If I was Jose I'd lead them all on but secretly line up a separate striker and screw Uniteds plans up. Get Rooney next summer for less. Lewandowski?

NipHolmes said:
Been told that Chelsea have been told no deal at all this window for Rooney and United will keep him for next season.

United will do their best to dry hole Chelsea. If I was Jose I'd lead them all on but secretly line up a separate striker and screw Uniteds plans up. Get Rooney next summer for less. Lewandowski?
He's going nowhere but Munich
He will sit tight let his final year run down and get the move he wants.

Is Rooney going into the last year of his contract, didn't realise that they have to sell if thats the case

Ray78 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Rooney to Chelsea and Ibra to Rags discussed on US radio yesterday ..... could this happen ?

Maybe but is dependant on how much Ibrahimovic is prepared to drop in his wages imho.

They say he was willing to take a 1-2m reduction in his pay to play for Madrid but wants a pay raise to stay with PSG because Silva got one. So even with him accepting the same pay cut to go to the rags he'd still be making more than Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.