Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Get Rooney Now!

200.gif

Would he improve our team? yes! is he better than Negredo? yes! would we have to pay through the nose to buy him? is he on a downward spiral due to shagging prozzies, drinking beer and smoking cigs? yes! should we leave him at the rags? yes!

The guy needs a new challenge, and if he does move, the club who gets him will improve. If he stays at the Rags he'll deteriorate. Ferguson leaving him out of the starting line up annoyed him, how in God's name will he react to being dropped by Moyles? He has to move on. The only problem for me is that if he goes to Chelsea I reckon Mourinho will get the best out of him, and by extension England - that can only be a bad thing!

Kun Aguero said:
Would he improve our team? yes! is he better than Negredo? yes! would we have to pay through the nose to buy him? is he on a downward spiral due to shagging prozzies, drinking beer and smoking cigs? yes! should we leave him at the rags? yes!

I answered no and no to your questions.

Kun Aguero said:

Is the correct answer.

Beermonster said:
Personally I'd snatch their hand off if City could get him for £25-30m. He's a class player and would improve us despite who he has played for. Loads of rubbish being spouted about he's past it etc...no chance you'd get 4/5 class seasons out of him. I can't see it happening but I think it would be a top quality signing if it did. I'm sure a few on here would quickly change their opinions on him if he did.

At last, someone on here who agrees with me. It only took 6 pages!!!

I never thought the post would be so provoking.................

No thanks. Best outcome is Chelsea show interest then pull out at the last minute. He stays and collects his money and sits on the bench or plays in the reserves. Stop them getting stronger and he"ll cause problems in the background. A shaky start in the league and Gollum will be under pressure.

Midlothian Blue said:
And forget about Negredo, Rooney far better value.

He may be an odious git but is one hell of a player who would improve us!

Anyone else agree?
It's post like this that'll stop you fuckers getting indipendence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.