Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Get Rooney Now!

The person who started this thread is a rag.

Anyone who wants Rooney here is a rag.

End of thread!!

If we got him, and he went on to score 40 goals a season for the next 5 years, I'd still hate him and wouldn't view him as a city player.

Worryingly, this seems to be gathering momentum. I am hanging on to the hope its Twitter nonsense.

Not even seeing the rags implode would be worth signing him. I despise him with every fibre of my being. He epitomises everything I hate about the modern day footballer.

If City did sign him, I really, really would struggle to get behind a team with him in it. If that makes me a crap fan, I'm really not arsed

Blumers Bloomers said:
Worryingly, this seems to be gathering momentum. I am hanging on to the hope its Twitter nonsense.

Not even seeing the rags implode would be worth signing him. I despise him with every fibre of my being. He epitomises everything I hate about the modern day footballer.

If City did sign him, I really, really would struggle to get behind a team with him in it. If that makes me a crap fan, I'm really not arsed

+1

Blumers Bloomers said:

see ya...

Blumers Bloomers said:

Its gathering momentum ?? a Rooney to City rumour is gathering momentum on twitter..

who'd a thought it. ;)

Wayne Rooney

August 2011: 'We taught City a lesson in football' After 3-2 defeat in FA Community Shield

January 2012: 'Haha funny to see Yaya & Kolo Toure get all the way to the final and lose' After the Ivory Coasts defeat in the ACON Final.

September 2012: 'I never considered joining City in 2010, I would of moved abroad rather than sign for them, it was never in my thoughts' Despite clearly moving towards a deal with City in October 2010, before shitting it & signing a new deal.

Oh & he's also United's all time top scorer in Manchester derbies.

Fuck Wayne Rooney

To be honest my one of my most hated rags ever was Schmeichel and by the end of the season I had warmed to him. Football is a very fickle sport and all it would take is him to score a few goals, play with 100% commitment and people would soon change their mins. Look at Tevez after Munich and the reaction by blues, didn't see any mass protests when he came back.

Can't see us signing him but just saying.

Anyone who genuinely wants him here knows fuck all about football. The guy has declined so much as a footballer it's scary. Theres a reason the rags want rid and it's not just his wages. He's lost his pace, he turns up every pre season 2 stone over weight and struggles with it the whole season and his attitude is wank. Much better players out there for a fraction of the price. Give your head a wobble OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.