Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Get Rooney Now!

never want to see that potato headed **** in a blue shirt, horrible person

Surely London bound, but not a total disaster if he signs for us, if only to stick one up the rag shite.

Beanie The Wonder Horse said:
I've been a season ticket holder for 22 of my 30 years and I can say with no hint of exaggeration that if Rooney signed I'd not step foot in the ground until he'd fucked off. The thought of him in Gods own shirt makes me sick.

Fortunately there's zero chance of it happening.

People comparing the signings of Tevez, Schmeichel etc are wide of the mark. Every now and then there is a player who comes along who are so ingrained in the scum that they are basically the living embodiment of the twats.

Neville was one, Keane was one, Beckham was one and this odious turd is one.

Fuck Rooney.

Very well put.

Also, Rooney has one foot over the hill already. He's basically a fat bastard artificially contained by training. One injury and he'll be a white Garth Crooks.

johnmc said:
He's upset as he isn't getting a new contract

He's not getting a new contract as he is no longer vital to the first team

We do not need players that aren't good enough for their first eleven.

2 years ago when he was their talisman would have weakened them severely no matter how much we paid. Now we would be arming them with the money to replace a player on the decline with a hungry younger player possibly Lewandowski for example who would cost a similar amount to what they would get for Rooney - in fact they would probably turn a profit as well as a better player.

So no. Not for me.
Not good enough

Last season RVP scored 26 in the League and was credited with winning the League for MUFC.

In the season before, Rooney scored 27. And last season he scored 12 from midfield and set up a lot of their goals.

He's still their best player. Quite why Ferguson dropped him in favour of Welbeck a couple of times I have no idea, and I can't explain or understand why Utd seem to be so intent on forcing him out of the door.

Marvin said:
johnmc said:
He's upset as he isn't getting a new contract

He's not getting a new contract as he is no longer vital to the first team

We do not need players that aren't good enough for their first eleven.

2 years ago when he was their talisman would have weakened them severely no matter how much we paid. Now we would be arming them with the money to replace a player on the decline with a hungry younger player possibly Lewandowski for example who would cost a similar amount to what they would get for Rooney - in fact they would probably turn a profit as well as a better player.

So no. Not for me.
Not good enough

Last season RVP scored 26 in the League and was credited with winning the League for MUFC.

In the season before, Rooney scored 27. And last season he scored 12 from midfield and set up a lot of their goals.

He's still their best player. Quite why Ferguson dropped him in favour of Welbeck a couple of times I have no idea, and I can't explain or understand why Utd seem to be so intent on forcing him out of the door.

Didn't someone for the rags come out and say they don't see him as integral? Hence his confused and upset comment?

Midlothian Blue said:
And forget about Negredo, Rooney far better value.

He may be an odious git but is one hell of a player who would improve us!

Anyone else agree?

zomg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.