Rooney transfer speculation in here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Get Rooney Now!

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/KippaxKing76/status/357249431353036801/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/KippaxKing76/status ... 01/photo/1</a>

Balaclavas at the ready ...... they will no doubt me making an appearance at rooney's home.

Beat me to it Pineapple :)

Marvin said:
johnmc said:
He's upset as he isn't getting a new contract

He's not getting a new contract as he is no longer vital to the first team

We do not need players that aren't good enough for their first eleven.

2 years ago when he was their talisman would have weakened them severely no matter how much we paid. Now we would be arming them with the money to replace a player on the decline with a hungry younger player possibly Lewandowski for example who would cost a similar amount to what they would get for Rooney - in fact they would probably turn a profit as well as a better player.

So no. Not for me.
Not good enough

Last season RVP scored 26 in the League and was credited with winning the League for MUFC.

In the season before, Rooney scored 27. And last season he scored 12 from midfield and set up a lot of their goals.

He's still their best player. Quite why Ferguson dropped him in favour of Welbeck a couple of times I have no idea, and I can't explain or understand why Utd seem to be so intent on forcing him out of the door.

same reason they were happy to see beckham go, best days behind him, too big an ego, not worth the hassle

Re: Rooney

This is fookin hilarious !. There isn't a chance in hell we would actually give money to them scum bags for that fat twat . Hes made for them .

johnmc said:
Marvin said:
johnmc said:
He's upset as he isn't getting a new contract

He's not getting a new contract as he is no longer vital to the first team

We do not need players that aren't good enough for their first eleven.

2 years ago when he was their talisman would have weakened them severely no matter how much we paid. Now we would be arming them with the money to replace a player on the decline with a hungry younger player possibly Lewandowski for example who would cost a similar amount to what they would get for Rooney - in fact they would probably turn a profit as well as a better player.

So no. Not for me.
Not good enough

Last season RVP scored 26 in the League and was credited with winning the League for MUFC.

In the season before, Rooney scored 27. And last season he scored 12 from midfield and set up a lot of their goals.

He's still their best player. Quite why Ferguson dropped him in favour of Welbeck a couple of times I have no idea, and I can't explain or understand why Utd seem to be so intent on forcing him out of the door.

Didn't someone for the rags come out and say they don't see him as integral? Hence his confused and upset comment?
yes, but do you accept that?

He scored 12 from midfield and was the midfielder who set up loads of goals for RVP and constantly fed the wingers with some really accurate diagonals

Maybe he's not fulfilled his promise but he's still one of their best players. I think he is their best player, so I don't get why they are trying to force him out

The only suggestion I have is that Ferguson wants him out. They have maybe had a falling out. Sounds petty but from a footballing point of view they'd be so much weaker without him.

The problem is that if he leaves Utd, he'll almost certainly go to Chelsea or Arsenal, and Utd will spend very big to replace him. So Utd will probably end up weaker, but not much, and we'll have a stronger London rival

mammutly said:
Beanie The Wonder Horse said:
I've been a season ticket holder for 22 of my 30 years and I can say with no hint of exaggeration that if Rooney signed I'd not step foot in the ground until he'd fucked off. The thought of him in Gods own shirt makes me sick.

Fortunately there's zero chance of it happening.

People comparing the signings of Tevez, Schmeichel etc are wide of the mark. Every now and then there is a player who comes along who are so ingrained in the scum that they are basically the living embodiment of the twats.

Neville was one, Keane was one, Beckham was one and this odious turd is one.

Fuck Rooney.

Very well put.

Also, Rooney has one foot over the hill already. He's basically a fat bastard artificially contained by training. One injury and he'll be a white Garth Crooks.
A fat bastard artificially contained by training, lol funniest description of rooney & fucking true as well !

Interesting response from a Times journalist on Twitter to United arse kisser Jamie Jackson (The Guardian):

Matt Hughes ‏@MattHughesTimes
@GuardianJamieJ Rooney has a right to be angry & confused- Utd/Fergie have briefed against him for months and now Moyes has undermined him.

If he signs it's a double edged sword. Yes, he is a granny shagging hair hat, who has not a good bone in his body.

But.....

It would piss them off no end and be a quality addition to the squad.

To all those that say they would give up going to City because he signed are not like myself. I go to City to have a laugh with people I know and grew up with, why do you think we stayed through all the shit in the past and to give up because we sign a knobhead (just to let you know we've signed plenty of them in the past) and still continue to go.

id take Rooney he has a lot of hate for moyes and ferguson and lots to prove now just like tevez had when he came !!

Citysmith said:
If he signs it's a double edged sword. Yes, he is a granny shagging hair hat, who has not a good bone in his body.

But.....

It would piss them off no end and be a quality addition to the squad.

To all those that say they would give up going to City because he signed are not like myself. I go to City to have a laugh with people I know and grew up with, why do you think we stayed through all the shit in the past and to give up because we sign a knobhead (just to let you know we've signed plenty of them in the past) and still continue to go.

whatever you do please do not change your user name to rammyblues - the confusion in here is bad enough

If we signed Looney, he would get no protection from refs = sending off every other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.