Rooney's contract

Re: Rooneys contract

For me this deal just confirms what we already suspected, they are fucked !

They are making mistake after mistake, each error of judgement being compounded by another.

Like a drowning man sinking everything around him Moyes is a manager beyond my wildest dreams !

What's the betting that in a couple of years time a washed up Shrek is loaned to Everton with United
paying £200k plus of his wages for 3 years? I think that this is the deal that could really screw them.
As others have said agents will now be looking for ridiculous money off United for "second tier"
players. With the strong possibility of no European football at all potentially putting a c£70m hole
in their balance sheet and total debts of c£350m likely to rise (the Glazers will still want their
dividends regardless) they seem to be heading down the Peter Ridsdale Leeds United route.
The threat that we pose to them might also make them make ever more ludicrous decisions
in the future. Swales obsession with competing with United held us back for decades - it
could be role reversal time.

Have United drafted in Mark Hughes to sort his contract out? Madness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.