Rooney's contract

Re: Rooneys contract

spanishblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
He struggles for fitness now and still smokes like a chimney, no fucking chance is he cutting it in the top half of the prem from 31 upwards, no chance.
He looks fitter now than he ever has done but he was never going to be a Giggs type longevity footballer

How old is he now ?

28 bud.

Blue Til Death said:
waspish said:
If he signs and they sell for say 25m in 2 years time they haven't lost that much money. Think that's what the glazers are thinking

They should have snapped Chelsea's hand off, he will be virtually worthless in a few seasons time, he is past his best by a long way already.
To be fair to the fat bollocks....he did lose weight and back to his best covering all their other useless fuckers all over the park. he s going robbie fowler.......

TCIB said:
spanishblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
He looks fitter now than he ever has done but he was never going to be a Giggs type longevity footballer

How old is he now ?

28 bud.

29 in October if the Glazers are offering this kind of contract think they are banking on a PSG or a Monaco paying big bucks in a few years because that contract is just ridicules if they miss out on champs league again next season..

des hardi said:
Blue Til Death said:
waspish said:
If he signs and they sell for say 25m in 2 years time they haven't lost that much money. Think that's what the glazers are thinking

They should have snapped Chelsea's hand off, he will be virtually worthless in a few seasons time, he is past his best by a long way already.
To be fair to the fat bollocks....he did lose weight and back to his best covering all their other useless fuckers all over the park. he s going robbie fowler.......

The problem he seems to have is that he does not have any natural fitness, he smokes a fair bit too and when you hit 30+ all those things catch up with you, especially when he lets his weight balloon then works hard to reduce it. I can see him lasting 2 seasons, 3 at best. They don't have a lot of choice really as they have no buying power sitting in 7th and probably making the Europa League at best, the top players want CL football as a minimum requirement these days. I cant see the rags providing that for a good few seasons to come.

Blue Til Death said:
des hardi said:
Blue Til Death said:

The problem he seems to have is that he does not have any natural fitness, he smokes a fair bit too and when you hit 30+ all those things catch up with you, especially when he lets his weight balloon then works hard to reduce it. I can see him lasting 2 seasons, 3 at best. They don't have a lot of choice really as they have no buying power sitting in 7th and probably making the Europa League at best, the top players want CL football as a minimum requirement these days. I cant see the rags providing that for a good few seasons to come.
only if they miss it ( top4 )next year too....think pool will be up with the gooners now they re out of all cups. yeah totally agree^^^^.

CaliforniaBlue said:
spanishblue said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
I won't stop laughing for a week if they pay that fat fucker 300k a week for his - ahem - loyalty!

On a separate note several United lads I know assured me and were quite convinced Van Persil will be leaving them at the end of the season as his wife can't settle in Manchester. Make of that what you will but doesn't that make the following who are alleged to be leaving as:
Evra
Anderson
van Persey
Ferdinand
Vidic
Nani
Fabio

that doesn't include Giggs or Valencia who also might be off/retired whatever!
Thats going to take some replacing with World Class players costing 25 - 50 million!

That's a hell of a wage bill to get rid of

Wait till you see what they're going to have to pay their replacements...

Excactly this... they have made a huge bed for themselves concerning future wage payments for big name players..and all this outlay with no CL football..

Who is going to pay big money for a 30+ year old lard arse who has spent nearly fifteen years playing a very physical game that is going to catch up on him very quickly.

moomba said:
Who is going to pay big money for a 30+ year old lard arse who has spent nearly fifteen years playing a very physical game that is going to catch up on him very quickly.

Utd are !! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.