Rooney's dad arrested [Merged]

Re: Shreks dad arrested

ifiwasarichfan said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Ntini77 said:
Wayne+Rooneys+dad+-+Thomas+Wayne+Rooney

Handsome fella.

Couldn't really be anybody elses' dad....for the love of god I hope his mother has looks because nature hasn't been kind so far

This story is piss funny and I hope it runs and runs. Reference Rooney's Mother, can someone post a photo. I want to see if she is a Growler or a Milf. My money,judging by her son and choice of Husband is "Growler".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=ugly+women+in+liverpool+shirt&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1T4ACAW_enGB417GB373&biw=1093&bih=445&tbm=isch&tbnid=PRsqhwNiyyLe3M:&imgrefurl=http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php%3F12834-Caption-Competition&docid=mN88xDuq23pFyM&w=1000&h=726&ei=g7eNToDdIIOo8QPH18gP&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=416&page=2&tbnh=98&tbnw=169&start=13&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:13&tx=98&ty=55" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=ugly+w ... x=98&ty=55</a>

MaineDAWG2008 said:
abuse at wayne rooney twitter. read some of the twitters directed at him. lmao!

let it continue....

Bit of a noob here, how do you look at, what other people have tweeted to him? Do you need to sign up?

EDIT: Haha.

@WayneRooney does fifa 12 have your hairplugs in it or is that downloadable content we have to pay for

Unknown_Genius said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
abuse at wayne rooney twitter. read some of the twitters directed at him. lmao!

let it continue....

Bit of a noob here, how do you look at, what other people have tweeted to him? Do you need to sign up?

EDIT: Haha.

@WayneRooney does fifa 12 have your hairplugs in it or is that downloadable content we have to pay for

fick or wot.
all you have to do is eeeeeeeeerm presss eeeeeeeeeeeerm,somebody else tell him hes too stupid for me to talk to.

haha havent got a clue myself,i went on twitter and didnt know what to do,i thought twitter was the skin betwen the twat and shitter :)

Re: Shreks dad arrested

Tuearts right boot said:
Ntini77 said:
Wayne+Rooneys+dad+-+Thomas+Wayne+Rooney

Handsome fella.

Couldn't really be anybody elses' dad....for the love of god I hope his mother has looks because nature hasn't been kind so far

I've seen the family and trust me, the one above is by far the prettiest of the lot.

Re: Rooney's dad arrested for alleged betting irregularities

St Ives blue said:
fuck me I hate that expression.

It's as childish as it is annoying, not to mention the fact that repeating catch phrases requires the iq of a gnat.

Surely someone can make up a decent song for the derby about this? What rhymes with 'cheating scouse'?

Re: Rooney's dad arrested for alleged betting irregularities

SWP's back said:
St Ives blue said:
fuck me I hate that expression.

It's as childish as it is annoying, not to mention the fact that repeating catch phrases requires the iq of a gnat.

Clear throat,nose in the air and speak.................

"I am not really overly bothered by this story"..How's that for you SWP?

Rooney’s Dad Arrested

Apparently for alleged ‘Betting pattern irregularities’ on some SPL game with a group of others. This could be the perfect preparation for the Derby if this escalates into something much bigger - a distracted Rooney can only be a good thing. The probability is of course that he doesn’t give a shit about his old man and it has no effect, but fingers crossed - who knows, he may have had a tenner on it himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.