Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Quite possibly the worst signing we could make.

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

bluejue said:

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Yeah, manage about 15 games if we're lucky.

bluejue said:

TBH mate you get to know the idiots on this board lol

Cost 4 million from Germany we pay 18 mill seems strange. To be honest MH lives and dies by his decisions. Lets hope RSC does not break down like bellows and spend half his time on the treatment table. This makes me think we may of missed the boat on the Tevez deal.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
bluejue said:

If you're going to take a pop, make sure you don't look like an idiot yourself.

bluejue said:

Agree mate, fucking clueless these cunts, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......

RobinJo said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
bluejue said:

If you're going to take a pop, make sure you don't look like an idiot yourself.
Lol ok bud

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.