Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

hgblue said:
allan harper said:
bluejue said:
Quite possibly the worst signing we could make.

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......

We've not signed Villa, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Kaka, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Ronaldo, waaaaaaa! To be honest with you, this money has turned some of our fans into grade a tossers.
great statement and sadly very true

dave_blue12 said:
Some of our fans are embarrassing.

If RSC is coming to us then I am very pleased. He is without doubt an improvement on our current striking options and had his best season ever under non other than Mark Hughes who undoubtedly knows a bit more about playing striker than the idiots on here who continually rubbish both our Manager and RSC.

Spot on! Glad to hear some City fans still have their heads screwed on.

Its the same with Mark Hughes as well, i am sick of reading Hughes out threads wehn we lose a game, he is a top class manager who is getting the club back to order, i would take him any day rather than sven who, led the dressing room like a school playground without dissapline and lost a large amount of games in the second half of the season, getting thrashed by middlesborough 8-1 when last season they only managed something like 25 goals over all. But when we win no one gives hughes credit.

[/quote]

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?[/quote]

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......[/quote]
yep, will the same areseholes apologize when he starts banging goals in?[/quote]
Will they fuck, it was the same with bellemy "he's a twat like barton" then debute game he banged one in and all of the sudden "i always said he would be a good signing" TBH i might just log out i CBA reading some of these idiot's comments, im really dissapointed with some of our fan's.[/quote]

I will hold my hands up and say that when I wasnt to fond on Bellamy before he joined, But he has proved me wrong, I love the lad when he plays he puts 110% into every game and he is a very good player.
Am delighted with the Santa Cruz signing and I think he will play a big part for us in the next few seasons and am looking foward to see him in a blue shirt next season, am convinced he will score goals.

hgblue said:
allan harper said:
bluejue said:
Quite possibly the worst signing we could make.

Yep you're right - couldn't be anybody worse than RSC could there? I can't believe what I am reading today - what's happened to the City fans I used to know?

Agree mate, fucking clueless these *****, slagging a player who has'nt even played for us yet. fucking cocks of the highest order......

We've not signed Villa, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Kaka, waaaaaaa! We've not signed Ronaldo, waaaaaaa! To be honest with you, this money has turned some of our fans into grade a tossers.

Agree mate, makes you wounder how long some of these zombies on here have been following City.....

I wont be happy if the figure is £18million, he isnt worth anywhere near that amount.

But

RSC or Vassell?
RSC or Benjani?
RSC or Ched Evans?
RSC or Caicedo?

youve got all these nob ed's sayin i dont want him u aint got a choice bottom line is he will make us better an even iff u lot aren't behind him all the way i will be.

We offer 12 million in Jan, BFS tells us 20, we say "fuck off we ain't being ripped off".

Come June we offer 18 for him!!!!

I hope we ain't being ripped off?

I can't beleive some of the rubbish I have read on here this evening.

I was told on wednesday by someone from the Blackburn end that the fee is actually nearer to the £10 million with the usual add ons subject to appearances and winning trophies.

So we paid £19 million for Jo did we, if you think that your crackers. That was £4 milion up front .

We paid £9 million for Benjani did we. That was £3 and a half.

Any more ?

This deal is the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.