Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: RSC

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Brucie Bonus said:
terrier? Australian? (Lucas Neil?) Manchester? (Tevez...?) Irish (Keene?).
*check breeds...origins? Character?*
tiger feet = MUD = ManUre Debt = Tevez?
*little grey cells vibrating*

*gives up*

Countdown needs you :-)
i'll give you a clue even john coffee could decode.. . Falklands lol.

Strength and honor.

Maggie Thatcher as fitness coach you say?

Re: RSC

OB1 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Thats Neat i really love those tiger feet.

i say trust hughes,he's had more success in the transfer market in 12 months than any of our managers in the last 20 years combined.... I also believe he has been seen doing the chunk 'truffel shuffle' in front of a eto photo in his office. (:

He's had too many Donners then.

Ob1 how goes thee? That stretch in the pen sorted your meth problem? (:

Re: santa cruz set for city medical

I just hope I wake up and it was a nighmare and we were never actually interested in signing RSC.......

alera said:
Be absolutely gutted if we sign this guy. With RSC and Bellend up front top 10 is about all we can expect - they are injured 90% of the time.

We needed to have much bigger aspirations this summer if we want to progress properly. RSC is not the answer, I pray it doesnt go through.

You are so right!!

The only positive is that he will fail miserably at the medical exam.

I suppose there will always be those that say something like.....'But he knows the Premier league like the (insert cliché).

Once a crock, always a crock. Santa Cruz, Owen, Trezeguet, Bellamy, Anderton....

Tez Tosterone said:
alera said:
Be absolutely gutted if we sign this guy. With RSC and Bellend up front top 10 is about all we can expect - they are injured 90% of the time.

We needed to have much bigger aspirations this summer if we want to progress properly. RSC is not the answer, I pray it doesnt go through.

You are so right!!

The only positive is that he will fail miserably at the medical exam.

I suppose there will always be those that say something like.....'But he knows the Premier league like the (insert cliché).

Once a crock, always a crock. Santa Cruz, Owen, Trezeguet, Bellamy, Anderton....
Bojinov?

Move over Bellamy, you had better make room on that treatment table for yet another overprized overpaid Injuryprone ex-blackburn player.

Bellamy and RSC big wages, most of time in treatment room; how can this make sense?

Only Hughes could sign a guy out with a knee injury whilst his existing main striker is out with a knee injury. You couldn't make it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.