Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Re: RSC

scottyboi said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Groundhog day fellas..... He had his medical friday in walley range. Did he fail it? Well who knows, i just know he's had 1, though if stevie wonder was doing it he'd still find more water on his knee than the old cubicles at moss side swimming baths. Cheer up, i c a terrier in the midst.... Elementary dear watson

lmao water on the knee. More like on the brain. Wt do you mean by terrier mate?

I'd say its a reference to the man. the myth. the gargoyle that is, Carlos Tevez.

scottyboi said:
Groundhog day fellas..... He had his medical friday in walley range. Did he fail it? Well who knows, i just know he's had 1, though if stevie wonder was doing it he'd still find more water on his knee than the old cubicles at moss side swimming baths. Cheer up, i c a terrier in the midst.... Elementary dear watson

lmao water on the knee. More like on the brain. Wt do you mean by terrier mate?

We are signing Huddersfield's leading goal scorer.

THAT ONE HAS MADE ME LAUGH!!! CLASSICAL!!

Thats Neat i really love those tiger feet.

i say trust hughes,he's had more success in the transfer market in 12 months than any of our managers in the last 20 years combined.... I also believe he has been seen doing the chunk 'truffel shuffle' in front of a eto photo in his office. (:

alera said:
No on the basis hes played in the league for years, has a proven scoring record for a top side (liverpool), in fact hes scored goals at a decent rate at every side he has played at apart from Villa. Has a good fitness record., plays most of the time.

Be a much better option than RSC we might even score a few goals from corners and set pieces with him.

Shame Hughes doesnt think the same. Reading between the lines Crouch wants away. Hes even from our kneck of the woods.

Agree with much that you say on this thread alera. The prospect of RSC does not inspire me in the slightest, would rather have Crouch.

terrier? Australian? (Lucas Neil?) Manchester? (Tevez...?) Irish (Keene?).
*check breeds...origins? Character?*
tiger feet = MUD = ManUre Debt = Tevez?
*little grey cells vibrating*

*gives up*

alera said:
No on the basis hes played in the league for years, has a proven scoring record for a top side (liverpool), in fact hes scored goals at a decent rate at every side he has played at apart from Villa. Has a good fitness record., plays most of the time.

Be a much better option than RSC we might even score a few goals from corners and set pieces with him.

Shame Hughes doesnt think the same. Reading between the lines Crouch wants away. Hes even from our kneck of the woods.

I agree mate, Crouch would be a great signing for us, great touch, added height, good header of the ball, vast experience, rarely injured, not a balloon, get on it Hughesy lad.

Brucie Bonus said:

*gives up*

Countdown needs you :-)
i'll give you a clue even john coffee could decode.. . Falklands lol.

Strength and honor.

Brucie Bonus said:

*gives up*

Strength and honor.

Not General Galtieri (sp)

He is fucking shit! Not much fight in the guy ;-)

Strength and honor.

VINNIE JONES?!?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.