Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Joycee Banercheck said:
Are people still moaning about this? For fucks sake, do you really think we're putting all our eggs in one basket with RSC? I don't like to comment on our fans on the board, which could be down to me being naive or just hoping for the best that everyone will soon calm down, get their heads outr of tehir arses, give them a wobble and take a taxi down Reality Street, but we officially have clueless fans who can't see the bigger picture.

Instead of contorting your faces in disgust everytime you see the mere mention of our manager's name or players he wants to sign that he has worked with before and claiming that 'its his injuries I'm worried about', take a look at our options up front. Now take a look at who we could sign that we know would make a difference. Does RSC come in that category? I think so. Great player, someting we haven't got at the moment and someone who can give us the option to play a few different types of tactics in the same game (if Hughes picks him - we do have other strikers too).

£18m. You believe that? Well done. You're a different kind of special altogether.

hehe well said, he can be the best striker we've had for years, and thinking on it his injuries last term mainly came after fat sam refused to give him the move he so badly wanted - coincidence?

Uwe Already said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Are people still moaning about this? For fucks sake, do you really think we're putting all our eggs in one basket with RSC? I don't like to comment on our fans on the board, which could be down to me being naive or just hoping for the best that everyone will soon calm down, get their heads outr of tehir arses, give them a wobble and take a taxi down Reality Street, but we officially have clueless fans who can't see the bigger picture.

Instead of contorting your faces in disgust everytime you see the mere mention of our manager's name or players he wants to sign that he has worked with before and claiming that 'its his injuries I'm worried about', take a look at our options up front. Now take a look at who we could sign that we know would make a difference. Does RSC come in that category? I think so. Great player, someting we haven't got at the moment and someone who can give us the option to play a few different types of tactics in the same game (if Hughes picks him - we do have other strikers too).

£18m. You believe that? Well done. You're a different kind of special altogether.

hehe well said, he can be the best striker we've had for years, and thinking on it his injuries last term mainly came after fat sam refused to give him the move he so badly wanted - coincidence?

I'm not a fan of this signing, but I think there is no way in this world that he was faking the injuries(hell he went through surgery!). That being said, there was talk that he had surgery against the clubs wishes during the season.

Uwe Already said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

He has a history of injuries so I doubt very much that it was coincidence.

Joycee Banercheck said:

Bravo give that man a cigar! Love the special comment brilliant!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Uwe Already said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

I'm not a fan of this signing, but I think there is no way in this world that he was faking the injuries(hell he went through surgery!). That being said, there was talk that he had surgery against the clubs wishes during the season.

Thats kind of the point I'm making, that maybe he made more of it than a dedicated professional would have? just supposition - my opinion is he'll do very well for us, and we may have done better last season if he had of signed in January

Joycee Banercheck said:

Brilliant....one of the best posts so far this summer

At the end of the day he can score goals, and we haven't had a player who can do that since goater or anelka. We are desperate for a goalscorer and when we get one everybody slags him off. Why don't we watch him play first?!

The clowns on here than slag RSC are probably the same that wish we were bidding £25m for Dzeko. A player I reckon they have never seen anywhere other that a bit of youtubage in the past couple of weeks.

This thread proves city do have plastics.....

Know doubt the more sucessful we become the more plastic we produce........

TFC said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

* STANDING OVATION *

*joins in*

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.