Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

andymanc said:
Hello all bluemooners...
Do you rate RSC? I do not I hope he has FAILED the medical
How Fantastic is the new home shirt...This was the season I was not going to get a new one as last seasons is now for sale at £6.00
which takes the mickey..But the new home shirt...I am going to buy 2...
My first post...

Welcome,

£6.00 where?

samharris said:
cibaman said:
Excellent signing, just hope the medical is stringent. Apart from the fitness worry he will be a great addition to the squad. Gives us balance, will provide space for the flair players, will help sort out our away record and stop teams like Stoke and Bolton from bullying us on their grounds. His height and physique will be a factor at both ends of the pitch. Also, if we do sign Eto'o, will provide cover during African Nations Cup.

I have a feeling that this will be the most stringent medical in the the history of stringent medicals.
mmmmmm don't forget we have just signed Bellamy too and I would hope that his was in the same class!!

I believe he will do a superb job for us just as he did for MH when at Blackburn, injuries are a worry but with the squad we have that should be taken care of by the back up strikers. If we sign Eto o I can only see RSC getting a specified number of games anyway and the medical thing doesn't worry me that is up to the doctors and medics at City if he is fit enough sign him.

The medical is next week when he gets back from holiday!

There is some talk of swapping Robinho for Eto'o. Lets see if that story gets any momentum this week.

I know people have doubts about RSC, but in my opinion there is no better header of the ball in the premier league, providing he stays fit, it's something we've lacked for a few years.

how many headed goals have we scored from set pieces???? not many.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
samharris said:
cibaman said:
Excellent signing, just hope the medical is stringent. Apart from the fitness worry he will be a great addition to the squad. Gives us balance, will provide space for the flair players, will help sort out our away record and stop teams like Stoke and Bolton from bullying us on their grounds. His height and physique will be a factor at both ends of the pitch. Also, if we do sign Eto'o, will provide cover during African Nations Cup.

I have a feeling that this will be the most stringent medical in the the history of stringent medicals.
mmmmmm don't forget we have just signed Bellamy too and I would hope that his was in the same class!!

Think RSC will be a good signing would imagine we will play 4 3 3 next season with rob and tevez either side, if we get eto then RSC will come off the bench and revert to a 442, we lacked options last year and this will help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.