Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

If he's so f*ckin good why are we the only club in for him? At least with Tevez there's a few interested parties which kind of backs up how good he is.[/quote]

So you know for a fact we are he only club interested ? the press have reported; arsenal, villa, spurs, rags and liverpool have all been interested in him.[/quote]

I think you will find that interested wained when they found out how much of a one season wonder he was

he is a good player who if stays fit is a handful. good with his back to goal, can finish well with both feet and excellent in the air. a big improvement on what we have. he has wanted to come to city for a while and i think we will see the best of him with hughes in charge.

without a dream said:
This season Santa Cruz has scored 2 less goals than Huntelaar in 4 less games. Not a whole lot of difference especially when you consider that RSC is premiership proven

And considering the players they have around them. RSC plays for a shitty blackburn while huntellar plays for the 2nd best team in spain.

without a dream said:
This season Santa Cruz has scored 2 less goals than Huntelaar in 4 less games. Not a whole lot of difference especially when you consider that RSC is premiership proven
proves absolutely nowt!! RSC is injury prone . . . . no denying that but if fit he is PROVEN in the prem, IMO i honestly dont think in 6 months or a year we will be judging him on his goals per game, we'll all see a strong physical skillfull striker who IMO the rest of the side and fans will appreciate! this time last year united and arsenal both took an interest. He's class.

Lomas has a lob on said:
without a dream said:
proves absolutely nowt!! RSC is injury prone . . . . no denying that but if fit he is PROVEN in the prem, IMO i honestly dont think in 6 months or a year we will be judging him on his goals per game, we'll all see a strong physical skillfull striker who IMO the rest of the side and fans will appreciate! this time last year united and arsenal both took an interest. He's class.

Think we're singing from the same sheet mate

without a dream said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
without a dream said:

Think we're singing from the same sheet mate
indeed we are sread yours a second time round my bad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.