Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Mike D said:
Andouble said:
coimbatore blue said:
When he is fit he can do this.

Hopefully he will do it week in week out for us.
quality
Againgst the mighty Equador!! To think we could have had a Huntalaar need i say anymore.

No the Spurs fans are certain they'll get him ;)

And what does that say for us playing over the odds for crocked one season 28 year wonders, when we classy 25 year old we avaiable at a a lowere price. It makes me puke to imagine that toe rag Dirty Harry getting another one over on us.

Mike D said:
Andouble said:
coimbatore blue said:

quality
Againgst the mighty Equador!! To think we could have had a Huntalaar need i say anymore.

The team that beat Argentina last week... So we could have, Brazil's, Argentina's & Paraguays main strikers. Not bad at all.

vincent said:
Mike D said:
Andouble said:
coimbatore blue said:

quality

The team that beat Argentina last week... So we could have, Brazil's, Argentina's & Paraguays main strikers. Not bad at all.

If he's so f*ckin good why are we the only club in for him? At least with Tevez there's a few interested parties which kind of backs up how good he is.

Mike D said:
Andouble said:
coimbatore blue said:

quality

Yes. A lot more.

Huntelaar had a similar record to Afonso Alves. And the fact he'd be on his way out of Madrid after half a season, before they've signed any new strikers says much more to me.

[/quote]If he's so f*ckin good why are we the only club in for him? At least with Tevez there's a few interested parties which kind of backs up how good he is.[/quote]

So you know for a fact we are he only club interested ? the press have reported; arsenal, villa, spurs, rags and liverpool have all been interested in him.

sorry if its already been posted just got home from work.

Omnisport reports that Man City have completed a £16.5 million deal for Blackburn forward Roque Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz (27) has been with Blackburn for the last two seasons.

Santa Cruz moved to Ewood Park from German giants Bayern Munich, when Mark Hughes signed him for £3.5 million. Just two years laster Blackburn are able to cash in 5 times more for the Paraguayan international.

Man City could also be close to confirm the move for Carlos Tevez. The move to Eastlands is not yet 100% with Chelsea also in the picture for his signature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.