Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

sam the drummer said:
RobinJo said:
tommcfc said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
SSN are pissing me off now who gives a crap about f*cking tennis

at 7pm they'll say: "just In, breaking news now as RSC has signed for manchester city" dicks!

As its a terrible signing, I wouldn't even bother watching it.
As you're a terrible fan, I wouldn't even bother breathing

I'm a terrible fan because I don't go along with the flow, I offer a different opinion to yourself.

Grow up you prick.

sam the drummer said:
RobinJo said:
tommcfc said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
SSN are pissing me off now who gives a crap about f*cking tennis

at 7pm they'll say: "just In, breaking news now as RSC has signed for manchester city" dicks!

As its a terrible signing, I wouldn't even bother watching it.
As you're a terrible fan, I wouldn't even bother breathing

QUALITY

RobinJo said:
Anyone else and I really would be optimistic mate, but this is the last person I wanted to see wearing a light blue shirt next season. Sorry.

Why? He's a decent player that offers us something different. Not only that he's been desperate to play for us even before the take over so by my reckoning he deserve a chance to prove himself at City with the full support of the fans. If he doesn't work out then whats been lost?

dannybcity said:
RobinJo said:
Anyone else and I really would be optimistic mate, but this is the last person I wanted to see wearing a light blue shirt next season. Sorry.

Why? He's a decent player that offers us something different. Not only that he's been desperate to play for us even before the take over so by my reckoning he deserve a chance to prove himself at City with the full support of the fans. If he doesn't work out then whats been lost?

I never once said I won't give him support, this will be the last time I slag him off.

I'm a terrible fan because I don't go along with the flow, I offer a different opinion to yourself.

Grow up you prick.[/quote]

Lets not forget you started a thread about wanting to sign Dosena. Says it all really.

dannybcity said:
RobinJo said:

RobinJo = Pessimist!

Will definately offer something different, regardless of who else signs. Think Away to the Clogger Sides of the Prem (i.e. Stoke etc.) and Presto!

should do a list of people not happy with this signing so we can refer back to it when he starts banging them in next season.

quality striker, just what we needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.