Roque Santa Cruz [merged]

Shooter 83 said:
RobinJo said:
Shooter 83 said:

I'm a terrible fan because I don't go along with the flow, I offer a different opinion to yourself.

Grow up you prick.

Lets not forget you started a thread about wanting to sign Dosena. Says it all really.

Yet again you clearly don't know what day it is, let alone about what people do and don't say.

Pretty sure I put, Is he worth a bid? Not we should sign him.

RobinJo 1 - 0 Shooter

Well for even starting a thread about is he worth a bid shows your football judgement is shite. 1-0? grow up.[/quote]

Well yeah I suppose so, an Italian International.

Yeah hes shite. Hes certainly not the best and I wasn't anyway implying we should get him at all costs. So learn how to read you daft bastard.

dannybcity said:
RobinJo said:
Anyone else and I really would be optimistic mate, but this is the last person I wanted to see wearing a light blue shirt next season. Sorry.

Why? He's a decent player that offers us something different. Not only that he's been desperate to play for us even before the take over so by my reckoning he deserve a chance to prove himself at City with the full support of the fans. If he doesn't work out then whats been lost?

Whats been lost about 18 Million Quid!

FantasyIreland said:
RobinJo said:
Anyone else and I really would be optimistic mate, but this is the last person I wanted to see wearing a light blue shirt next season. Sorry.

Great signing!

However,you can't please all the people....

but please tell us who you'd have preferred?

Well I my only main concerns is really not having a striker that can stay fit all season... If he can stay fit and injury free then he could be a decent signing, the injury record is what I'm worried about.

First quote from Roque, in two parts "I'm very happy to have signed for City....."
9 minutes ago from web

"... it's been close to happening for a while now I can just focus on football and concentrate on doing my best for the Club."
8 minutes ago from web

Ntini77 said:
Not sure about those jackets that I've seen Barry and now him wear though.

I thought the same...they look like 80's throwbacks (but not retro) still, for £70,000 a week I think I could hack wearing them!

I hope it will be a good signing but to be honest i have hardly seen him.
Is he a striker who just happens to be there or does he create his own goals too.
That have been the problem with our striker force eecept Robinho.

Something a few seems to have missed out on, is that we actually does trades bfore transfer window is open, that is a bt unusall for city nowadays, we tend to try to get bargains at the very last hour and ends up with benji.

Good signing and Hughes knows what RSC brings to the table, and as someone else said, heis motivation might not been the best last year.

Shooter 83 said:
RobinJo said:
Shooter 83 said:

Lets not forget you started a thread about wanting to sign Dosena. Says it all really.

Yet again you clearly don't know what day it is, let alone about what people do and don't say.

Pretty sure I put, Is he worth a bid? Not we should sign him.

RobinJo 1 - 0 Shooter

Well for even starting a thread about is he worth a bid shows your football judgement is shite. 1-0? grow up.[/quote]

Well yeah I suppose so, an Italian International.

Yeah hes shite. Hes certainly not the best and I wasn't anyway implying we should get him at all costs. So learn how to read you daft bastard.[/quote]

What a fucking numpty.

wrenie72 said:
dannybcity said:
RobinJo said:

Why? He's a decent player that offers us something different. Not only that he's been desperate to play for us even before the take over so by my reckoning he deserve a chance to prove himself at City with the full support of the fans. If he doesn't work out then whats been lost?

Whats been lost about 18 Million Quid!

Which by all accounts is about half an hours interest on our transfer kitty.

I am glad we have signed him as he is hungry and wants to join us.
Ok I see the feelings are divided so quote me and add your answer to the below and I will respond:

I dont want RSC at our club because...?
A:

First quote from Roque, in two parts

"I'm very happy to have signed for City....."
13 minutes ago from web

"... it's been close to happening for a while now I can just focus on football and concentrate on doing my best for the Club."
13 minutes ago from web

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.